OLD vs SLAP!

Discussion in 'UK34 Win Condition 80% dominance for 10 days.' started by Walking Bank, Nov 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Rikerud

Rikerud Member

As I said, give me a reasonable size, and I'll rim you during your breaks off work.

2. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

Only thing your rimming is the pizza boy. I remember when I joined BM and you wanted rim some guy from a previous world and I locked down his village and you went psycho like an autistic child out of routine. It took you a week to noble an empty village.

3. Charlie0112

Charlie0112 Member

Who is Pizza boy ?

4. Rikerud

Rikerud Member

The only thing you've rimmed though are barbs xD I am up for it though, take it or leave it

5. Charlie0112

Charlie0112 Member

We can take some villages to level it up, give you equal amount of villages each, the. See who can back up their words

6. Codsamunts

Codsamunts Member

That dude that turns up at your door with a pizza when you order dominos.. sometimes brings wings too

7. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

Number 1 - the original player (not karl his co who he abandoned the account to)

8. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?!
    Says internal master barbara jonas lolz

And what you on about I accepted before you, ya dweeb.

I don’t go round bragging about my rimming skillz but you’re welcome to talk about all those lads you’ve rimmed..

9. Aegon Targaryen

Aegon Targaryen New Member

True but we had a strategy and it worked. Never a needless barb munch (well maybe one or 2) as I’m paying for every one now minting at this level...

But it made our southern cluster (andy360 account) incredibly strong and drove right through your ranks...

Everyone moans at everyone for barbs but sometimes it’s tactically sound if not a little wet and boring..

10. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

Agree completely!

Though I didn’t use this as effectively but we had a lot of restrictions from Uncle Jonas over there. I did have a plan.. it was never senseless barbing.

Was it the Andy cluster that formed because of Agenda deleting his account?!

Aegon Targaryen likes this.
  11. Aegon Targaryen

My merger laid the foundation... was a stretch but the production ability and activity of the account meant barbs were capped along with targets strategically to keep momentum and surround targets. Lively bit of work from Andy tbh. I was just a long for the ride

12. Aegon Targaryen

Oh and to mint and then mint and then mint some more fml

13. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

That was it, forgot about your merger but yeah that ruined us. This was a big reason we did the suicide op on Killa btw. We didn’t want another cluster spreading like Andy’s but the risk didn’t pay off.

Not sure who’s decision it was to do the op but that was the sense behind it.

14. Aegon Targaryen

My guys in ts and me had the worst start stuck between BM and Slap slap hostile from the start and BM pulled NAP after they had secured a FL if I knew they were so close to Slap I would of pushed south immediately. Eventually it was just me still there with a early alarm set every morning to try and survive a week longer

15. Aegon Targaryen

You should of hit old immediately instead of wasting time on TS good guys all, but some not at a level to threaten. Old saved my arse and made you bleed and my account had enough time to dig in a little

16. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

You’re right BUT

it was the inner tribal matters that made us move on TS, players hoarding def on the TS frontline..

I’m not exaggerating we actually saw an 80/80/80k sp/sw/archer stack. Same player never had nukes because they were firing them on random insignificant tribes.

So the idea was to free up def from those players but it never really went the way we planned.

When Old declared on Slap. BM should have declared on TS - it was known early on that TS were working with Old. As good as Old were it was definitely one of the moves that led to our downfall. It distracted us far more than it should have

17. Aegon Targaryen

That and not jumping on my villages as they were internalled but that’s oebronx and blobos mistake, oh and number 1.
    I was surrounded close range

18. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

I don’t know what happened there. Blobo account had a rough ride with players coming and going and going and going.

When you merged?! What was the connection that kept you in control of TS?! Do you know the players well from past worlds..

19. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Active Member

I wanna see lifeiswar kick Jonas' ass in a 1v1, that'd be banter af xD

trotter10 and sicilini like this.
  20. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

It’s 3 - 0 so far.

Jonas any reason why in your 9k villages you haven’t researched axe lc and rams