OLD

• Thread starter DeletedUser14345
  • Start date

DeletedUser13373

Looks like a few people have woke up to a bad case of insomnia this morning :)

DeletedUser14430

2e917bf23f43a7a540ed5929ae9eaa31.png

DeletedUser13373

It was only a few weeks ago I remember someone saying something along the lines of how their FL was practically impenetrable and OLD were only capable of capping isolated villages.........

Haha

DeletedUser14459

Credit where credit is due though, Hunter are doing a fantastic job of nobling every barb on the east FL they can get their hands on... have that going for them at least

DeletedUser13373

Well they have to use their nobles for something i suppose ....

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Charlie I can't dig anything up on you because you're too afraid to use your in game name here, so I shall leave you be for now :)

DeletedUser14430

hahahaah DOnt worry foxy we will have necessary nobles to hit your arses once again ;p You better look at your own tribe caps- only recaps or barb caps, but i dont jugde, you still have to grow, right?

And here you are trying to make fun from me while your biggest player looks like is only able to internal, farm and cap barbs.

So you say typical Lithuanian? Doubt that typical lithuanian can organise such a successfull OP :) And trust me foxy those barbs will be used in a proper way- to kick your arses even harder :))))

DeletedUser14459

You are clearly a phenomenal player yourself, please teach me your ways - https://gyazo.com/bbd790e88bf6e925cda17b882bf35b14

So i'm in the process of merging an account to co-play and taking some barbs to stop you guys from taking them lol

you have taken 31 barbs and 36 internals... 67 villages or 53% of your villages
I have taken 12 barbs and 33 internals... 45 villages or 54% of my villages

So based on your logic of determining my skill from the number of barbs and internals i've taken, if i'm 'phenomomenal' then you guys must be pretty close to me :)

DeletedUser14430

So i'm in the process of merging an account to co-play and taking some barbs to stop you guys from taking them lol

So based on your logic of determining my skill from the number of barbs and internals i've taken, if i'm 'phenomomenal' then you guys must be pretty close to me :)

Damn foxy thats gonna hurt your feelings ?!!?

Foxtrot

Reaction score

You're also forgetting the fact I'm near double your size, so obvs I'm gonna have slightly more barbs/internals, but knowing you're half my size and have the same amount of internals is just embarrassing for you ;)