On the dot attack times

DeletedUser5390

To early for anything fancy was just setting a little challenge and see if anyone else can match the ms

today at 21:17:11:000

DeletedUser3312

What?

That just looks like a return time, and all returns return at 000ms. Pointless thread is pointless.

DeletedUser

Oh look, here's a couple in a row.

Command (1241)Village of originarrival time
return.png
Return from Bonus village K44
rename.png
Blue Dream (476|469) K44today at 20:25:57:000
return.png
Return from Barbarian village K44
rename.png
return.png
rename.png
return.png
rename.png
return.png
rename.png
return.png
rename.png
return.png
rename.png
return.png
rename.png

:lol:

DeletedUser5390

Regardless of if return times all come back at 000 can anyone get an attack at 000, sorry if its a pointless thread cant anyone do a non-serious thread anymore

DeletedUser

uk forums are dying a death because of all the bitching, and talking down to newer, less experienced players who try to start a thread, go create urselves a sub forum where you can all have fun slanting eachother without those who are playing for enjoyment being disturbed, this mail is directed at (you know who you are)

DeletedUser

Well posting such things in a forum only encourages people to flame/make fun of new players.

All you've done is rise to it....take it from me I know I am a troll

DeletedUser

uk forums are dying a death because of all the bitching, and talking down to newer, less experienced players who try to start a thread, go create urselves a sub forum where you can all have fun slanting eachother without those who are playing for enjoyment being disturbed, this mail is directed at (you know who you are)

You are so right. Most TW players are here to enjoy the gameplay and have a laugh with their friends. They arent interested in d...-swinging and bitching by our exalted "pro" players with all their arrogant superiority. Thats why so few people even read these external forums, let alone respond to them. Wake up and smell the coffee boys. Nobody cares who you are or what you do. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are so right. Most TW players are here to enjoy the gameplay and have a laugh with their friends. They arent interested in(derp)-swinging and bitching by our exalted "pro" players with all their arrogant superiority. Thats why so few people even read these external forums, let alone respond to them. Wake up and smell the coffee boys. Nobody cares who you are or what you do. :icon_biggrin:

Again all your post has done is add to the problem.
I would also suggest you edit out the profanity you posted as there is young players who play this game.

But in a response to what your saying, the ego's and flaming are all part of the forums. It's not against the rules in anyway(unless it becomes insulting towards specific players and not their posts). Instead of whining about it why not try coming up with something constructive to say ;)

DeletedUser

Apologies for the naughty word. But I stand by my comments. The egos and the flaming are the problem. If you ask the vast majority of players they will tell you they never read the external forums anymore. For that very reason. And who can blame them?

DeletedUser

Apologies for the naughty word. But I stand by my comments. The egos and the flaming are the problem. If you ask the vast majority of players they will tell you they never read the external forums anymore. For that very reason. And who can blame them?

And how does what you posted help that situation?

From where I see it, it only seems to add to the problem.

DeletedUser

Also agree, of what i have read it seems that your points are only valid if you have won a world, hit 1 million points, have 25 looter of the day awards etc.
I have spoken to players in game who have done the above but don't think they are almighty because they are good at a game, unlike the majority who post on these forums.

DeletedUser10601

Also agree, of what i have read it seems that your points are only valid if you have won a world, hit 1 million points, have 25 looter of the day awards etc.
I have spoken to players in game who have done the above but don't think they are almighty because they are good at a game, unlike the majority who post on these forums.
Your point is invalid though, because you've not won a world, you've not hit a million points and you don't hold 25 looter of the day awards...

DeletedUser

Your point is invalid though, because you've not won a world, you've not hit a million points and you don't hold 25 looter of the day awards...

Yeah, you're all too pro for me.

DeletedUser1303

Attack on Bonus village today at 18:20:58:006

i know it's pointless but just checked todays farming LOL

DeletedUser10594

on a speed round, sander gaves me a 001 ms backtime :D