OOPS I have made Thargoran Jealous!!!

DeletedUser

seems to be a tad better than mine :icon_cry:

So I did a second test right after this...seems this just gives you scores on a whim...?

And a third time...

Guess the upload and ping is consistent, but the download speed seems random? Not really too sure, I'm noob at this sort of stuff and what they mean :lol:

DeletedUser

seems to be a tad better than mine :icon_cry:

So I did a second test right after this...seems this just gives you scores on a whim...?

And a third time...

Guess the upload and ping is consistent, but the download speed seems random? Not really too sure, I'm noob at this sort of stuff and what they mean :lol:

You might've had a DL going on in the background for such differences. Or maybe it's because you're on a shared connection.

DeletedUser

1557243209.png

Oh yeah, Uni broadband is pretty intense.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA CANADIAN INTERNET. GOOD JOKE.

Seriously though are you the Sasquatch? Slower than 99% of Canada makes me think you live in the wild somewhere.

DeletedUser

^^^ He's only asking that cos he's a redneck n wants to hunt you down and mount you......on his wall

DeletedUser

You must think I'm Cody because otherwise your comment would be comparable to what is found on farms with lots of bovine herds in.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA CANADIAN INTERNET. GOOD JOKE.

Seriously though are you the Sasquatch? Slower than 99% of Canada makes me think you live in the wild somewhere.

Twas my grandparents internet... Not even dial up either :'/