Open offer for all challenges 28th Feb 2015

DeletedUser

-I will make this look as stupid as possible so that you MYR nubs can understand-

Much has been said in the past about 1v1s 2s, 3s 4s 5s!!!

It has long been the approach of MYR members to call people out and not put their money where their mouth is!!!
Here are 3 examples!!!

So hopefully this will put an end to that! (I doubt it, as they are all forum warriors but its worth a try)

I will be available for all challenges...!!!! whether it be 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 whatever!!! You book the round and book the settings!!! I'm not fussed! Just tell me the time!!!!!!

Now to show my dedication and confidence in proving the forum nubs wrong I will offer anyone who beats me/my team a full refund! on a server of your choice!!!!

As a side note at the moment I have not arranged for anyone else to join me should it be more than 1v1 so if you ask for a 5v5 I will have to check availabilities of players before accepting and asking you to book the round!!!!!

Come face the true champion if you dare!!!! Destroyer of MYR!!!, Leader of SLAP!!!, Player that every ego is afraid to face!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

What did I just read? Did you seriously copy lionheart's challenges thread and change it here and there? Oh how far you must have fallen to copy your enemy. Pathetic. If I had the pp (which I don't) I'd 1v1 you on masters because I despise you and your annoying ego. I guess I will just have to carry on with my latest scheme to try and bring you egoist fools down :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser10769

Stop avoiding a 1v1 with Sleepy. Until then go away noob

DeletedUser13240

I only 1v1 people on 400 speed and he only ever plays two day rounds with about 300x speed :icon_rolleyes:. Plus I don't recall him asking me for a 1v1.

DeletedUser7179

See random nubs don't get to make posts like this and have them taken seriously... You have to be a champion to for people to actually have something worth facing but nice try! In the end you just made yourself look desperate and foolish! GG!

DeletedUser13252

you accept?
If someone just play for 30min. to 1h, did not mean that he is desperate , he just looks for his game fun.
And about champion, there are many better players from both of you (lion n matty) , maybe not me but surely there are lots of. still trying something can not be foolish.

DeletedUser

What did I just read? Did you seriously copy lionheart's challenges thread and change it here and there? Oh how far you must have fallen to copy your enemy. Pathetic.
How the hell did you miss...? I mean, you know what no. There really is absolutely no point trying to explain something so blindingly obvious you'd actually have to be blind to miss it. :icon_rolleyes:

if i book a round , you do one vs 1 with me matt?
Yes :)

Me? Nah I won't be around that weekend
:lol:
I'm not surprised.

DeletedUser7179

The thing is Matty when I did a pnp in your style it was funny because it was original and made people laugh!

For you to then copy word for word what I wrote in retaliation, was just silly and desperate. That's why nobody found it funny at all!

As for being busy on a weekend... of course your not surprised. I have a life outside of TW's! You should try it some day there is a whole world out there if you just get up from your keyboard and go looking!

DeletedUser

The thing is Matty when I did a pnp in your style it was funny because it was original
Original is quite a simple word, but I'm not surprised you have absolutely no idea what it means :icon_rolleyes:

For you to then copy word for word what I wrote in retaliation, was just silly and desperate. That's why nobody found it funny at all!
Please read the 1st comment this was a thread made to an audience... An audience with nursery grade education! When you speak to people like that you talk in a language they understand....

As for being busy on a weekend... of course your not surprised. I have a life outside of TW's! You should try it some day there is a whole world out there if you just get up from your keyboard and go looking!
I have never backed out of a fight and have provided ample opportunity for you and everyone else who wants a shot at the Champ!
You've backed out of EVERY fight with me.

I'm giving you, what is this now? The 6th opportunity to come fight me. And look at you. Pathetic. Trying to whimper out again :icon_rolleyes:

Number 7 guys. I hope you MYR nubs are keeping track, there have been so may times that I fear I may lose count :icon_sad:

Although I find this excuse to be amusing, as w ehvae heard it before. Remember when he used it to back out of the 1v1 and spent the entire evening on the forum and then on speed only to be beaten by Hasan in a 1v1

If you'd forgotten

DeletedUser7179

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mattxx
Why did you copy and paste my thread?

Is there not a single original thought in that brain?

That is all!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
You would think after losing every fair fight that he would just boot himself from the server..

Aren't you getting bored of doing it Matt?

DeletedUser11380

You would think after losing every fair fight that he would just boot himself from the server..

Aren't you getting bored of doing it Matt?

Rule 1. Never question your leader.

and secondly, Matt hasn't been bored from this rivalry in more than 3/4 years so why would he get get bored now? lol???

Lionheart is rank 1 all time. twtotal. no more to say.