Opera 21 set up for t trains

DeletedUser

Hi guys, been out of TW for a few years and due to circumstances am back to have another crack at it.

Im a bit rusty and having big problems setting up the t train method on the new Opera 21 browser. I can't find anything anywhere to help with this, so am asking the experts for there help!

Im sending out decent trains on firefox but no there is room for improvement and that Opera was and most probably is the best browser to be used for this.

Also, Im on a mac.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Lills

DeletedUser10790

yeah im afraid you cant do that. The keyboard shortcut and hotkey functions were removed. If you want it you'll need to download opera 12.1 or 1.6 (cant remember which). Or use a different browser.

blue

DeletedUser

Yup you need to download an older version of opera which are still freely available, i have one and i also use mac, however with the type of mac that you use you need to be careful with the bindings, for some reason it would let me use T as my enter+tab so i am forced to use the "." full stop as my T just because things be crazy

DeletedUser1508

As far as I know, Opera 12.16 was the last version to support T-trains. It is easy enough to download that version, just Google it.

DeletedUser5582

all the above is true but you should also be aware that Inno is no longer supporting the older versions of Opera and TW does become quite buggy when using the old version. Pages don't always load fully and bookmarks take a lot longer to load.

Still you can always play TW on a sparkly new version and then just use the old one for sending trains....

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply, guys. Very informative and now at least, I know Im not going mad. Cheers.