Opinions for UK9

DeletedUser9748

Well what I was implying is that we would like to see also tribes, or even small teams of players, trying to make a difference. This world is a challenge and very few have accepted it. Now with uk10 even fewer people will care to continue here and that leaves us a bitter taste of things to come...

DeletedUser

Well since I'm a man, I can't multitask, and I just got the hang of this world so I won't start in world 10.
I've been looking for good players and tribes in my area and it's pretty hard to find trustable, active and skilled players. ( I find myself trustable and active, have no opinion on the third one.)
On the other hand i don't find much resistance so a big opportunity to grow. But since it takes so much time i think the little group of trustable, active and skilled players will become even smaller. But we'll see, i don't think alle the core players will continue to play ( but i do hope so.) Fact is that i still started a tat too late on this world, but it'll still be fun.

DeletedUser

On .net worlds its now hard for the rim to make a go of things unsure how other .co worlds have progressed but with such small rims I'm thinking that you either join at the very start or its way too late to make any impact on a world.

DeletedUser

On .net worlds its now hard for the rim to make a go of things unsure how other .co worlds have progressed but with such small rims I'm thinking that you either join at the very start or its way too late to make any impact on a world.

I think so to, but i know myself and when i'm rimmed i'll probably stop. And since i'm going to uni this year that will probably be good for my results ! So i'll just give it everything i've got for as long as it lasts.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Unlike "normal" world the non-growing barbs make it very difficult for the core players to continue to grow at a fast speed and give the rim players a chance to catch up whilst moral is still active.... once moral goes though i expect any rim players with decent village to be munched very quickly by any core players that are still active...

DeletedUser

Morale is not going to be removed.

From what i read it will be points based after the first 45 days.

DeletedUser

Thats *rubbish* it was mentioned in the discussion thread but went no further than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once morale is gone most of the rimplayers will be gone too i think.

DeletedUser

This world ( 9 ) is perfect for if you want to still have a life ( in the beginning ). But it might be boring for beginners..

DeletedUser117

This world just lost it. With the two top tribes merging, and no one to step up to the task of challenging them, looks like it will die from inactivity.

DeletedUser

Yawn this happens in every world, hell even the first world ever (T.W which turned into T:V and T:V2) had a mega monster tribe which recruited the only people that could ever take it down.

Personally people can do what they like its a game, the rest of us will go on declaring wars and winning regardless of what the "top players" do.

There once was a player called The_Iceman who had 1.5k of villages and over 15 Million points more than 5 Million more than anyone else, until he was took out.

I fail to see how after a month and a half a world can be dead.....

Cald

DeletedUser117

Yawn this happens in every world, hell even the first world ever (T.W which turned into T:V and T:V2) had a mega monster tribe which recruited the only people that could ever take it down.

Personally people can do what they like its a game, the rest of us will go on declaring wars and winning regardless of what the "top players" do.

There once was a player called The_Iceman who had 1.5k of villages and over 15 Million points more than 5 Million more than anyone else, until he was took out.

I fail to see how after a month and a half a world can be dead.....

Cald

The_Iceman got hacked, that was the only reason he was taken out. The world isnt dead, just resting up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL

Iceman never got hacked, he was a point whore and got found out for it.

Didn't take people long to take him down after he lost the protection of teedub.

cald