Optimus-Prime Looking for W2 Tribe. (Aka: Mattoematt, Sgame645, The Dark Ace)

DeletedUser

Everybody, don't you think this should be Ninjas! CoA?

CoA:

NinjasAnimated.gif

DeletedUser

Um, not really. His votes are un-biased, and to go along with it, basically 90% of the forum members round here agree with the rankings. :|

/facepalm

/facepalm??? no not really?

whether his opinion is bias or not, its still irrelivant.

his opinion is based on nothing.

DeletedUser

This is fun and all.. But I'm trying to get views on my CoA :lol:

DeletedUser

its based on members, activity and past experience,
whats your based on? how to try and combat a flame?

DeletedUser

its based on members, activity and past experience,
whats your based on? how to try and combat a flame?

oh really is it?

so were did he get that information from then? because i know i didnt give him that information about our premade

He doesnt have accurate lists of membership for each tribe and of the few membership names he has he cant gauge how active anyone is going to be in several months time (when world 2 opens)

so at best its guessimation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W2 will probably open in 2 weeks, not months. :icon_neutral:

Anyways, he's experienced and does research on a lot of things, including all of these premades that pop up every hour.

And you've been playing since W30+? Fail. You know nothing.

/facepalm

Again... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I swear to god, I thought you were Sgame... I dismissed all your members once :p

DeletedUser

W2 will probably open in 2 weeks, not months. :icon_neutral:

Anyways, he's experienced and does research on a lot of things, including all of these premades that pop up every hour.

And you've been playing since W30+? Fail. You know nothing.

/facepalm

Again... :icon_rolleyes:

are you stupid?

HE DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO MAKE AN ACCURATE PREDICTION!

im not knocking the guy, i like the thread! but just because he says u bunch of rejects are gonna be ranked 5th, doesnt make it so!

can u understand that? or am i talking to a brick wall here?

and wot r u talking about? ive been playing since W30+? ive been on this game for YEARS! My first world was 8.

ive been playing longer than you, and anyone in your goofy premade!

i have one account on W31 which i kept because i have friends that play on there.

thats what you have just seen on tw stats mate, didnt see you on there though?? :icon_rolleyes:

and W2 wont open in 2 weeks u moron! if it was opening it 2 weeks they would of already announced it moons ago on the home page, you have just proved you dont have a clue wot your talking about.

your a noob and you have named your tribe after homosexual japanese people

good luck with your tribe, you'll need it.

goodbye!

DeletedUser904

above you will see the average 12 year on the computer, in his natural habait. You will see he makes no valid arguements but he insults you alot. Shhh don't be too lound you will caugth his attention

DeletedUser

and wot r u talking about? ive been playing since W30+? ive been on this game for YEARS! My first world was 8.

ive been playing longer than you, and anyone in your goofy premade!
Incorrect. I've been playing since W5 on .net. W5 came out earlier than W8. So no, you haven't been playing longer than I have. Times don't matter much, but it's for the bragging rights. So you can crawl back underneath your rock. :icon_cool:

and W2 wont open in 2 weeks u moron! if it was opening it 2 weeks they would of already announced it moons ago on the home page, you have just proved you dont have a clue wot your talking about.
I don't think worlds are announced more than two weeks beforehand. But I could be wrong on this since I rarely play new worlds so I don't pay attention to when they're announced.

your a noob and you have named your tribe after homosexual japanese people

good luck with your tribe, you'll need it.

goodbye!
You were digging your own hole and with this you just jumped into it.

We'll see you on UK2. I think an old-fashioned butt-kicking can be arranged very easily. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The Nobbler said:
thats what you have just seen on tw stats mate, didnt see you on there though?? :icon_rolleyes:

Typhon is an alias. I've been playing since W9-ish.

DeletedUser

above you will see the average 12 year on the computer, in his natural habait. You will see he makes no valid arguements but he insults you alot. Shhh don't be too lound you will caugth his attention

*Cough* I'm 13 *Cough* *Cough* STFU *Cough* :lol:

DeletedUser

*Cough* I'm 13 *Cough* *Cough* STFU *Cough* :lol:

^

This.

Also, Nobbler. I've been in your tribe in W1, frankly, you're a mass recruit tribe. I gave you a test. All i said was, Invite Me. And... well, i got in.

/Facepalm