ORC Flexes there muscles with TR TR.

DeletedUser

Well i never ORC & ORC² Flexeing there muscles with TR TR.
LOL...
have noticed that ORC are taking TR. TR ''s villas

*002* Frostguard (332|372) K33 10,539 Crinoth [TR] paulo012 [ORC²]2010-02-21 00:52:10

*001* Wisenguard (331|372) K33 10,325 Crinoth [TR] paulo012 [ORC²]2010-02-19 20:56:44

And TR. TR. are not do a thing about it (or are there scared to do anythig )???????
letting a ORC player come in to the middle of K33 and take 2 villas with more villas to be taken..

maybe it is open season on TR TR. have they lost there bottle i wonder ?????????

DeletedUser

I see that TR is losing badly here, looks lile ORC is going to crush them now that they have taken two villages! D:

TR must crumble in fear right now :S

I will suggest to Tr's leader lazo (if hes still here) to give up and save himself, because this war can sertanly only go one way now that ORC managed to take tthose two villages all by themselves and that TR havnt managed to noble them back again>.>

Flee while you still can TR!!!!!!!!111! >.<

Seriously, i mean it o.o

...Your from TR or orc btw? >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see that TR is losing badly here, looks lile ORC is going to crush them now that they have taken two villages! D:

TR must crumble in fear right now :S

I will suggest to Tr's leader lazo (if hes still here) to give up and save himself, because this war can sertanly only go one way now that ORC managed to take tthose two villages all by themselves and that TR havnt managed to noble them back again>.>

Flee while you still can TR!!!!!!!!111! >.<

Seriously, i mean it o.o

...Your from TR or orc btw? >.<

Way ahead of you D:

*Account Pending Deletion*

DeletedUser

I do question the validity of this, with TR and ORC being allies, but I pity the fool who underestimate TR.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Don't worried about these 2 villages, I will KILL ORC MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted: :axemen:

DeletedUser

From what I understand, this was a deal done between two friends. It is being looked in to.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: omg weve faught loads of tribes but ORC took 2 vills for a few mins its all over i suggest mass suicide :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

oh yes people, here the mighty battle rages!!!!!!!!
20k points to nothing! :O
na dudes lol, its between me and my real life mate
dont need to worry your brains about it :)

But..... w1n are not having much fun with these two villages, iv only had 6 attacks....all scouts.. unorganised???? dont want to kill the small orcy orc??

DeletedUser

It'll be the 50K Spears, 57K Swords, 18K Archers and 3601 Cats in the one that puts me off sending my Spear nuke at it... or is it the 29k Spears, 32k Swords, 10K Archers and 4402 Cats in the other village that also stops me from sending my devistating Sword nuke to it..........

DeletedUser

It'll be the 50K Spears, 57K Swords, 18K Archers and 3601 Cats in the one that puts me off sending my Spear nuke at it... or is it the 29k Spears, 32k Swords, 10K Archers and 4402 Cats in the other village that also stops me from sending my devistating Sword nuke to it..........

Hasn't stopped a lot of W1N attacks being made at those sort of odds.... though I must give them credit, they do - usually, but not always - put together better nukes than your examples. And W1N usually, though not always, attack in the daytime away from night bonus.

DeletedUser

The fact we will be nobling these back shortly is probably a helping factor in W1Ns decision not to attack.

DeletedUser

Was that planned or do you just want to make the stats look good so while on the fence it's only plus?

DeletedUser

Was that planned or do you just want to make the stats look good so while on the fence it's only plus?

I really don't understand what you are trying to say here :S

It wasn't planned to happen, but us retaking them has been agreed with ORC and the players.

DeletedUser

I am not clear on what this is supposed to mean either but sometimes stats do say a lot about people and how much you should listen to what they say.

Try these out, what do they say about the owners last 8 months playing Tribal Wars to you?

MetallicPhantom LRAG
Points 81,985
Villages 14
Total OD 164,595
ODA 21,467
ODD 143,128

Hannibal :p

DeletedUser

I am not clear on what this is supposed to mean either but sometimes stats do say a lot about people and how much you should listen to what they say.

Try these out, what do they say about the owners last 8 months playing Tribal Wars to you?

MetallicPhantom LRAG
Points 81,985
Villages 14
Total OD 164,595
ODA 21,467
ODD 143,128

Hannibal :p

Whoa! You just bumped an old thread! I thought something had happened =O