OTC family declare on small, insignificant tribe of me :)

DeletedUser

the tribe of *a* recently had a skirmish with Lotc - after we defeated all thier attacks and launched a few counters their leader mailed me and asked me to join;

farcrypsycho on 03.02. at 20:52
I know you are following your ignorant leader into battle, but beware, he has made alot of enemies, near and far across this map, he has nobled his own tribe members in the past, caused his own tribes to disband and not gone about this game the right way.
If you choose to keep up your attacks, you will be as good as him.

I hope you can choose the right path.

Richard, Duke [ally]LotC[/ally]

lowerlvl on 03.02. at 20:54
actually i think you'll find you are ignorant.
the tribes disbanded were not disbanded by him.
the tribes members he attacked were attacked due to a player going inactive.
and the enemies he makes are my enemies also.

now that we've pointed out those mistakes can i point out it was jimy's war - and now kered has dragged me into this - i was happy letting jimy crusade but now kered has started a war led by our entire tribe.

good luck - by god you'll need it.

farcrypsycho on 03.02. at 21:05
I find it amazing that you can march straight in blindly led by a blind leader. I have it on good word by plenty of players that jimy is the sole cause of many a tribe going down the pan!

and I'm not really the god fearing type.

lowerlvl on 03.02. at 21:13
lol.
good word - an oxymoron in a world led by fools critisized by the more foolish.

i can tell you now - i trust jimy enough to say that you're pretty much screwed.

and look what we have here?
Old Croc on 03.02. at 22:59
An open mail to the members of the tribe [ally]*A*[/ally]

When you war on a tribe of the otC family, you war on us all.

Think carefully about what your tribe is planning. Because if you attack them you attack us all, and we will respond. You will not be the first tribe that has made a fatal error and been turned into farms.

Therefore you have a choice, either make peace and keep it, or attack and be destroyed.

The choice is yours.

[player]Old Croc[/player]

farcrypsycho on 03.02. at 23:04
A forwarded mail on behalf of the Duke of [ally]KotC[/ally]

This message has been forwarded by farcrypsycho.

so to your family - have fun, we sure will while you send your 'real noble' attacks and declare war with all 50 of your families ;)

DeletedUser

the tribe brain$ has stepped in and i have 10 incomings from 'the ferret'
50k player having 2 noble trains? i doubt it.

plus its 130 hours away by noble :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5450

what a foolish thing to say!!!

i am only a 20k player at the mo, and i have one train! so why could a 50k not have two?

DeletedUser

what a foolish thing to say!!!

i am only a 20k player at the mo, and i have one train! so why could a 50k not have two?

because having 2 trains requires 10 spare academy levels - youd have to have a level 2 academy in most villas.

DeletedUser

because having 2 trains requires 10 spare academy levels - youd have to have a level 2 academy in most villas.
lol I have lvl 2 academys in every villa... stupid argument...
and my statement on this thing: you a tribe with not even 100.000 points want to fight against all of the otCs??
even if you think that the otC family is quite bad I don't think that you'll stand a chance...

DeletedUser

lol I have lvl 2 academys in every villa... stupid argument...
and my statement on this thing: you a tribe with not even 100.000 points want to fight against all of the otCs??
even if you think that the otC family is quite bad I don't think that you'll stand a chance...

1) this war is old and our leader decieded to go for a nap when brains joined in.

2) family tribes are generally badly organised with little co-ordination - they act independently of each other and end up sniping each others vills by accident.

DeletedUser

this is some weird thread between one very tiny tribe, *A*, and another tiny tribe, LotC. Sounds like some stupid spear war...

And why did Brain$ join in when they were over 100 hundred hours away by noble?

Weird stuff...

DeletedUser

lol! Didn't think any1 would actually publicise this! Oh well yeah this has been going for a while now. I had a dispute with Lotc because they took several of my farms in and told me to shut up or be destroyed...so I decided to be destroyed. Tried to keep it a private fight, the guys are only dripping in spare def they aren't using for farming. Stalemated Lotc and they signed a Nap. I believe in total they threatened me with 27 tribes. Brains had 3 players which attacked me 1 of which has just resent even though I spoke to their baron and we came to an aggreement, At the same time me and a tribemate kinda annoyed the tribe CE so they also sent a few dozen 80 hour attacks of their own to visit me and then when the 80ish hour attacks from Brains hit Lotc just broke the Nap and now have me up to 46 attacks again.

Basically 9/10 attacks I get are terrible, they split their forces up into separate attacks and often fail to use rams. I am getting a nice bunch of OD from it, recon I will be up to somewhere around 300k od after this round which is pretty good for a 30k player I recon, especially when 100k of it is ODA. Any1 who wants to know about it by all means ask. They are still all trying to swamp me with attacks but the rim seems to be pretty full of stubborn amateurs so they just keep bashing their heads on me.

DeletedUser

quick question to you lot, the noble building system. I lsot some nobles a while back and I could rebuild them for 30k each....now I have recently lost some more nobles but to get another noble I have to get the whole load of stored resources...why won't it let me rebuild them?? I even filled all of the stored resources needed for 1 more after not finding a solution but I can't do that for another 1 in the time frame, may have to ping pong noble 1 of my vills if I can't manage to snipe this fool's last attempt but I need the nobles rebuilt.

DeletedUser

Nobles lost attacking can be rebuilt cheaply in the villa they came from at the cost of one packet, nobles lost due to overnobling, defending etc can't...simples :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

gggrrrr that is 1 hell of an annoying rule on this server! Use the coin system, far better! Gonna make life sooo much slower now lol.