OUT with the new IN with the old

DeletedUser

hahaha lots of ppl quit, doesn't mean we wont come back for another dash though.

Afterall start-up and the first few months are always more fun then x many months on and 500 odd villages etc... :lol:

DeletedUser

Lolz your beer Pinapple :lol: Let's just say I had a good time with it at Edgey's place:icon_redface: IF Richy is serious about all the players he's been announcing this is going to be awesome! Btw, you forgot ImaginaryBeing, Wakeling and Ganesh. They're all willing to give it a shot as far as I remember:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I thought he quit! :icon_eek:

Next you will be telling me you have dug up Square and he is playing :lol:

Oh I wish I could bring old square back, I miss his overly huge mails about just about everything, and yet after reading your still left saying 'WHAT?!' .... that and his use of brackets in his rants,

and yeah they both had quit, but so have nearly all my guys! including myself.

DeletedUser117

Oh I wish I could bring old square back, I miss his overly huge mails about just about everything, and yet after reading your still left saying 'WHAT?!' .... that and his use of brackets in his rants,

I always found him to be more understandable after a few drinks in him :icon_redface: But yeah he was legendary when it came to PnP fights especially with Life members :lol:

DeletedUser

yes, true, but I do believe his best was the time when we (JG) were waring BoS from the right, and DBD3 on the left.

DeletedUser

Jeeze, msn and skype are being sluts.

Hey rich, I have a friend I want to talk to you about.