Ownage Tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser1673
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I wanted to become public that way you wouldn't hide the fact that you are NOT straight and are NOT into girls! It's time to stop hiding it and just come out with it. I love you, you love me, why can't we just admit it?!

DeletedUser

I wanted to become public that way you wouldn't hide the fact that you are NOT straight and are NOT into girls! It's time to stop hiding it and just come out with it. I love you, you love me, why can't we just admit it?!

I knew it!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and Extra... I guess your right, I would have never had the strength to come out on my own, and I DO love you for that, but without the commitment from you I don't know how far this relationship can go.

DeletedUser

I'll even up with you. I'll try to be better at this. Better committed, a better friend and a better lover. On one condition.
You tell your dad about our marriage. Two years is far to long to be hiding this from him. He needs to know.

DeletedUser

I can't do that, you know I can't and by asking for that your just trying to make me out to be this horrible person, and I'm not.

DeletedUser

I'm done then! It's over! Go to hell, you selfish bastard! I can't deal with this anymore. You'll see me and my lawyer tomorrow. And I promise you.. I'll get more then half.

DeletedUser

I don't care! I'm going to be in Black Nemisis!
Yes....(sarcastic)