Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Recently, i've been watching alot of Naruto Shippuden. For those who do not watch this, you should begin. And for those who do, you should realise that the last 6 episodes of Shippuden have been... well... some amazing anime tbh.

So today, whilst I was doing whatever I was doing, I wanted to start a premade. And I wanted to call it Pain.

Yeah, the names probably been taken before, but oh well :p

I want to start a 60 member limit tribe. That means 60 places are currently open. No more, no less.

So if your quick at applying, your in. We can start on the next avaliable UK world, where everyone will be assessed. I will decide who gets certain privs, ect ect, based on your work on said world. That will probably be UK6.

I am well aware my last premade did not pick off, but its summer for me now, so I can be avaliable for this premade.

So apply and applicate. My Skype is Clamju, and we can talk from there. ^_^

1. Clamju
  2. Nindel
  3. Chocololi
  4. J3east
  5. Sasuke.Uchiha
  6. Sabretooth
  7. Strike
  8. Lord dan win
  9. Sharp-Focus
  10. Jadeth
  11. King Koopa
  12. Pomeranian
  13. B L A C E
  14. Falloutguy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm I tribe with clamju.......... I'm tempted honestly.

will sammy be there? XD

DeletedUser

dont they say premades almost always fail? and I dunno. I spend hours on my world already, dunno if i could spare another, I fudged world 4 in lol. well blinkered did,,, killing my troops off on virtus

DeletedUser7450

will sammy be there? XD

I'll be dead by then

'Njoy uk6 :?

And ummm

[14:10:54] Nindel / Yumi :3: SJ, sign me up for the Pain premade :3

he wants in.

DeletedUser

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHUUUT

sammy is on the Planet account :O

mind blown

DeletedUser

dont they say premades almost always fail? and I dunno. I spend hours on my world already, dunno if i could spare another, I fudged world 4 in lol. well blinkered did,,, killing my troops off on virtus

W4 and W5 are both currently dominated (hopefully) by premades, both of which I was in. \o/

Pity invites, ftw.

I want to start a 60 member limit tribe. That means 60 places are currently open.

Unless you're not actually planning on joining, then there are 59 places open.

DeletedUser

well I was in a premade,, but I smashed into another premade a couple of times allowing the other blokes around me to grow whilst I nuked, had top ten oda for first few weeks then got nobled out by someone with 3 villas who hadnt attack anyone lol. u can blame blinkered for spending my troops on giant players haha

DeletedUser

W4 and W5 are both currently dominated (hopefully) by premades, both of which I was in. \o/

Pity invites, ftw.

Unless you're not actually planning on joining, then there are 59 places open.

Ha, nice troll. :p

I said UK6 because I was hoping to gain UK players, but who knows? We could always play together on other servers to improve our team-work and to get some practice together before settling on a final world hm?

Thats how I would like Pain to start off with, just some mess around worlds before settling together, but idk if anybody would stick around long enough :3

DeletedUser

depends from starting time, but maybe we could join as well,

DeletedUser

lol......... I would love that

RENNAAA COOME BAAACK *cries hard with rocking sobs*

DeletedUser

I'm up for it :) Im relatively new but im overly active and willing to learn. Not on skype atm but will be on tomorrow.

DeletedUser

lol......... I would love that

RENNAAA COOME BAAACK *cries hard with rocking sobs*

Where has sheeeee been..........not seen her for like....years?

Clamju I could be intrested....if your gni stick around for this one, al see what the members list turns out like.

DeletedUser

Well you can add me. Hope my silliness doesn't bother you. I can be serious when I want to I just love to be a bit cheeky all the time :D

meechan I swear to god I am going to steal that sig, It's AMAZING

DeletedUser

Clamju im kinda interested :icon_wink: and i love naruto Shippuden but they killed off Hinata :icon_cry:
And i already have a Naruto Name ...
Im in if Reanie's In :icon_cool:

P.s Naruto Sage mode is F'n Awesome lol

P.s Are you going to Get every one to Use Naruto names or even Akatsuki Members if Possible ?
even though it would have to Repeat some :D
P.s Should See If Roach wants to join hes a huge fan to :D

DeletedUser

Don't know you Clamju, but you seem to be getting a good reception.

I'm in.

DeletedUser

Clamju im kinda interested :icon_wink: and i love naruto Shippuden but they killed off Hinata :icon_cry:
And i already have a Naruto Name ...
Im in if Reanie's In :icon_cool:

P.s Naruto Sage mode is F'n Awesome lol

P.s Are you going to Get every one to Use Naruto names or even Akatsuki Members if Possible ?
even though it would have to Repeat some :D
P.s Should See If Roach wants to join hes a huge fan to :D

They didn't kill Hinata. The new episode will be up in 20 minutes or so, you'll see.
I'd be interested, but I'm too lazy to write an application. Samuel can insist on my lazyness. I suppose Cody could too. Maybe Reaine aswell. Ah hell, everybody who knows me.

Anyway, lets hope Reaine/YGP can recomend me. I added you on Skype whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Can I like, come along just to clear people =/

You know I think that would be a fun thing to watch....Monty in a tribe but has no leadership/tribe duties....just a minion!

Well for me anyway cos like ...av only ever known him as my Leader <3

Chocololi...............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.