Paladin Names?

DeletedUser

Charon (the ferryman, relating to Greek mythology and The River Styx)

Really? Wow thats interes.... zzzzzzzzz

Mine is called Bob, relating to Blackadder mythology and thus must be pronounced the same way :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Mine was changed last night by Meechan from Paladin to LDW is a Nub.

DeletedUser7759

is it a bug that when you send support with your paladin even if it is slower it all travels paladin speed ,
for example i supported someone with spears and paladin , when sending just spears it took around 8 hours but when sending them with paladin it only took 4 ,
is this ment to happen and am i just being a nub ? :L i'm not used to paladin worlds and wandered

i didn't know where to write this so thought this would do XD

DeletedUser

is it a bug that when you send support with your paladin even if it is slower it all travels paladin speed ,
for example i supported someone with spears and paladin , when sending just spears it took around 8 hours but when sending them with paladin it only took 4 ,
is this ment to happen and am i just being a nub ? :L i'm not used to paladin worlds and wandered

i didn't know where to write this so thought this would do XD

That's kind of the main part of paladins, the weapons are just an add on. Paladins can be used to move a whole village of defense much faster than their normal speeds. It's more helpful with swords than spears, and over long distances.