Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

When TW stats does not quite cut it...

I will be keeping this thread updated with the maps
of myself and anyone else who wants to contribute
so a sticky would be much appreciated.

Also If you dont have the required programs or know-how
to make these yourself (its not to hard) please let me know
and I will try and fill out your request.

02/04/2012 - Top Potential Tribes (IMO)
uk_12_top_4_by_twjabberjabber8-d4uwi2m.png

03/04/2012 - USSR and Friends (7.1% of World)
fam_and_friend_by_twjabberjabber8-d4uydrc.png

03/04/2012 - Top 5 Ranking Tribes
62_top_5_by_twjabberjabber8-d4uyf2i.png

03/04/2012 - Top 5 Ranking OD Tribes
uk_12_top_5_od_by_twjabberjabber8-d4uza3x.png

04/04/2012 - Top 3 of K55
k55_uk12_by_twjabberjabber8-d4v3p8f.png

05/04/2012 - Top 3 of K45
uk12_k45_by_twjabberjabber8-d4v5xb0.png

05/04/2012 - Top 3 of K44
k44_top_3_by_twjabberjabber8-d4v663n.png

05/04/2012 - Top 3 of K54
k54_w12_by_twjabberjabber8-d4v6aov.png

12/04/2012 - World Top 5
top_5_world_12_mark_2_by_twjabberjabber8-d4w02y6.png

23/04/2012 - World Top 5
w62_top_5__alot_by_twjabberjabber8-d4xfih9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

K55= T.E.A's continent...

We can discuss your comments right? Cause tbh I don't see why you would overlook T.E.A

DeletedUser

K55= T.E.A's continent...

We can discuss your comments right? Cause tbh I don't see why you would overlook T.E.A

That was mostly based of average points I will try and get T.E.A in the next one.

and does anyone know how to fix this?

Code:
[spoiler= [img] does not work because the "]" after "img" ends the spoiler

edit -
fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about USSR? They look really good! I mean, they wouldn't have so many members if they weren't good, right? :lol:

DeletedUser

What about USSR? They look really good! I mean, they wouldn't have so many members if they weren't good, right? :lol:

You know I have made one to highlight that, thanks for the input! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

His opinion is wrong

An opinion is subjective by its very nature, to the voicer of such opinion it can never be wrong, but thanks for your input.

Who do you see as the five tribes with the most potential?

DeletedUser8288

But if my opinion is that his opinion is wrong and an opinion cannot be wrong, does that make me right?

As for tribes with potential i only really see 3 LOL, shac and of course TEA.

DeletedUser10869

But if my opinion is that his opinion is wrong and an opinion cannot be wrong, does that make me right?

As for tribes with potential i only really see 3 LOL, shac and of course TEA.

hum Lol I agree with,

TEA have a lot of good solid players there but also some that will quit quickly so am not sure it can be said they will be one of the top 3 going into late game

SHAC has probably the best line up now (loving your UK7 start up stories are we!!!!) but a lot of these players will move on so again will be more meteor amazing the masses for a few nights than any real longevity.

ReHab family will last the distance, Ruffus's lot will look good for a long time yet and Devour maybe....

Just my opinion though!

DeletedUser

Added 3 new maps today -

USSR attempt at world dominance before nobles.
Top 5 Points Tribes
Top 5 OD Tribes

DeletedUser3312

hum Lol I agree with,

TEA have a lot of good solid players there but also some that will quit quickly so am not sure it can be said they will be one of the top 3 going into late game

SHAC has probably the best line up now (loving your UK7 start up stories are we!!!!) but a lot of these players will move on so again will be more meteor amazing the masses for a few nights than any real longevity.

ReHab family will last the distance, Ruffus's lot will look good for a long time yet and Devour maybe....

Just my opinion though!

Tea have some pretty nice players, but some pretty crap leadership imo. Well that's my opinion on one of their leaders I spoke to. So can't say it applies to the whole tribe.

As for shac. I heard rumors of .uk's "best" all huddling together and then complaining about the lack of competition. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

"UK's" best are all in SHAC? That's news to me...

And regarding T.E.A's leadership I have had no problems with them thus far and they seem quite intelligent tbh

DeletedUser3312

"UK's" best are all in SHAC? That's news to me...

And regarding T.E.A's leadership I have had no problems with them thus far and they seem quite intelligent tbh

Is why I quoted :p

This is my first normal in a long time. Tbh, not seeing that many great players out there - Even from those who would consider themselves normal "pros".

As for T.E.A. like I said, only spoke to one of their guys who only considered my recruitment solely on my rank. Boring story.

DeletedUser

Lol don't seem to be getting a lot of attention, this is my first UK world so I can't claim to know any of the players. but they have a good spread great average points and don't seem to have mass recruited to achieve it.