Player Made Maps

• Thread starter Admiral Phoenix
  • Start date

DeletedUser

UK16 Top 3 promising tribes map:
30wkqo7.png

I might make a map if someone requests one.

DeletedUser6623

Looks like the world is won already.. by the red tribe..

DeletedUser2918

wohoo thats the one im in! does that mean ive won???

but more seriously - yeah go on Admiral - make one!!
(as interested in who you see as the top3 promising tribes as the map skills!!)

DeletedUser

wohoo thats the one im in! does that mean ive won???

but more seriously - yeah go on Admiral - make one!!
(as interested in who you see as the top3 promising tribes as the map skills!!)

I don't know anyone on this world. Plus, the forums are so dead that I don't know if there are any worthwhile tribes on this world.

DeletedUser6623

with 50 tribe limit.. all the mass recruiting nubs will have top spots and all the promising tribes will be lower down the ranks. Give it few weeks and they'll all shine through

DeletedUser

So if there's an early war, nubs look like they'll be in a bad spot...

DeletedUser2918

(nice map AP.)

interesting - unlike previous worlds ive been on none of the top tribes actually 'own' their K. Exp is 3rd in theirs, RoTN 3rd (and nubs all over the shop lol).

usually (obv) the tactic is to diplo with tribes in the neighbouring K's while you secure your own to act as a base. This looks like its going to be a lot more of individuals having to do more local diplo. Will be interesting to see how the different tribe leaderships react (or even if they bother lol)

although the local diplo etc is usual during start up - with these spreads it may have to be used a lot longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8924

If all 3 tribes merge we would be perfect ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11546

yeah all three tribes seem to be spread in at least 3K's

DeletedUser6623

Your only vunerable if you suck. Its not hard to dodge, backtime and all that rubbish. That's if anyone attempts to go against you as allot are still scared by points or blah.

And your funny jeimizu.. stop being sore that i didn't invite you or let you co me.