Players Left In The World.

DeletedUser

Now the world has been closed would be nice to keep an eye on just how many players are left.

1,171 players

107 tribes

99,760 villages

I know it aint tribal hugz, have been thinking that perhaps a joint world wide effort from all decent sized players will see us to half price packets with in a few months. (Moral bashing grrrrrr)

(aps if there is a thread already)

DeletedUser6195

Is there a way to monitor the amount of active players?

Also, go with 982 players for now... all below have the starting 116 points...

Aaaaannnnyywaaayy,,,

yup, i bet its just an elimination game now. Although, when you have 200 or so villages is a bit more complicated (not in my case, but who would attack lil me? :I).
Surely the amount of villages stay the same?

DeletedUser

I am sure the mods will count all players when considering half price coins/nobles. (from what i have seen on other worlds anyway)

The villages counted are player owned only. You will see it rise with the amount of barb nobling that goes on.

DeletedUser

My my my... This world has changed.
Bout time it was close, imo.

Glad to see some old faces still here, shame to see some gone, though i thought id have been nobled out by now... :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

My my my... This world has changed.
Bout time it was close, imo.

Glad to see some old faces still here, shame to see some gone, though i thought id have been nobled out by now... :icon_surprised:

It is closed, for a couple of weeks now.

DeletedUser

Wow .. It's going down fast .. The end is near.

Now to continue my lurking journey in some other threads ..

DeletedUser

Number of players:521 Total villages:99.767 (191.49 per player) Player villages:70.977 Barbarian villages:28.790 Bonus villages:7.825

DeletedUser8924

players left:423
tribes left:34
the rest have been rimmed but are still on the list for now.......
not long now