Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8800

ok im getting sick and tired of rules changing and banned players
tff im asking for you to agree that all these rules get dropped
anyone can play anyones account
provided they have an account on world 3
you can use troops how you like noble what ever villas you like
lets have a war a proper war and not one that quite frankly the mods are ruining
we were having a great battle but the mods are just banning everyone left right and centre and im getting sick of it to be honest
this world was fantastic good old war battle
who cares who wins or loses
lets just fight it out
mods i hope you read this and let tff and the rest fight it out leave us to it please

DeletedUser

Sorry what rules are changing? Why would everyone be able to play any account, the rules for that have been the same for ages. I certainly believe that every TFF account can get an account co-player. If your players quit, it's most likely cos they are not enjoying loosing tbh. They can't do much, they can't let you perma sit an account: internal nobling is an easy option.

DeletedUser8800

they are banning players for sitting its crazy
rules change for instant you were not allowed to suicide troops if your sitting an account
then all of a sudden you are coz tff sit all the time 24|7
i love this game but getting annoyed that players are getting banned and its ruining the game
i dont care if we lose but come on banning players for silly little things its crazy
i agree if its something major all for it
but dont ruin a perfectly good war

DeletedUser8800

the way this banning is going everyone will just leave the game to be honest and we dont want that none of us
you have to admit it is fun this war

DeletedUser1728

they are banning players for sitting its crazy
rules change for instant you were not allowed to suicide troops if your sitting an account
then all of a sudden you are coz tff sit all the time 24|7
i love this game but getting annoyed that players are getting banned and its ruining the game
i dont care if we lose but come on banning players for silly little things its crazy
i agree if its something major all for it
but dont ruin a perfectly good war
I'm loving the bolded bits...
You really think TFF have any say in the rules? No more than any other player. In fact you can see that good old TFF did question some aspects of the rules publicaly and hopefully have affected a common sense change.
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14554

I agree, the rules changing faster than you could refresh the screen went a bit silly for a while but they haven't changed recently. TFF have had their fair share of arguments regarding rules and the spate of "if you cant beat them report them" playing (*stares pointedly at the REV guys for that one*).

The rules are there for a reason, and sure sometimes they are a pain in the ass, but that doesn't change the fact that we are all subject to them. May I suggest you actually read them.

DeletedUser

So you now want the rules changed now you have had players banned. I didn't see you arguing the point when our players got banned.

DeletedUser8800

all im saying yes im abit heated and sorry for accusing tff
i want a good old fashion all out war thats all
banning players because they sit an account because the account sitter hasnt told the staff that they have left the game
does it matter, if they have handed the sit over
do you guys tff want to win this war coz players have been banned or would you rather you won the war by beating all of us
the way this is going world 3 will close because everyone will leave

DeletedUser

[th]Ferret, if you have some evidences for any punishments being unjustified, report it in via the support system, we'll have a look at it.

But we won't start any "anarchy world", rule-less, just to please players which cannot abide by the rules, which were in place for a long time now, sorry.[/th]

Status
Not open for further replies.