Plotters Can Plot, Haters can Hate, Inevitably it will never work!

DeletedUser

co playing i think its called. The villages ive taken from the players in TEA are still active. just on my account.

DeletedUser

So 4 members joined, Then decided to co play, Pushing Me Thinks

DeletedUser

i can confirm it wasn't account pushing, only a few days ago the players decided during a group discussion that it would be beneficial due to online times for them to merge into each other, should in the long run (pretty short run on this world lol) make it a much better situation for our tribe...simples. the same reason any account would be co-played, tri-played etc. so it certainly wasn't the case from the start of the world...

DeletedUser

When people are wrong, stupid, or losing, they like to insult their competition. Seems like Mike is doing a lot of that on this thread.

Coincidence?

DeletedUser

mike is all talk.... thats it no action at all

rubbish. end off that 1. 9th of this month shac tried and failed. 22 nobles dead only 1 village loss. same night i took 1 back so no loss to me. my oda odd and odt stats for my size are pretty ok. so as for all talk, i dont think so.

As for the so called pushing of 4 accounts. to start weres the 4 accounts mate. facts first not mouth. pat merged to co play the same as pete did. me and pat were doing the same in game so we decided it would be better to merge as he was looking for a co player anyway. pete has limited time during the day but can play at night.
To be honest F S i think your out of order to suggest it in the first place and maybe you shold be punished by the mods.

And as for internalling arnt you doing that now to got green! hmm pot and kettle come to mind here.

thats the truth. i think a lot of people are sick of hearing your lies and speculation.

i did say changes are coming. was that all talk as well.

DeletedUser

I should be Punished for speculating, **** me what is this kindergarten! Jeeeeesus!

I think the difference Mike, Is over 50% of your villages are internal, You have pretty much Internalled your way up the rankings.

If that is skill then i will bow down to you.

And for the record, The Constant nobles are nothing, 22 Nobles is nothing when you dont have to buy the packets.

DeletedUser

Stats so far just to put facts to the talk :).

Side 1:
Tribes: SHAC
Side 2:
Players: mikebenji
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 309
Side 2: 29
Difference: 280
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,494,306
Side 2: 120,758
Difference: 1,373,548
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 12,400
Side 2: 8,399
Difference: 4,001
chart

4001 points in it so far

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was not speculation F S you accused me of pushing.

50% of the vill in my name are from T.E.A. players who are using my account. so its merging no internalling.

Shac today removed a player from the tribe for not being active for 18 hours. then nobled him out.

the problem you have is your have no loyalty. every member of shac has bin in 1 or more other tribes. you have some good players yes but tribe hoping is not the T.E.A way and niether is booting players in your tribe cos there not online. so that 2 players so far you have intenelled because they had some time off.

as for skill who do you think sniped your train on bergs vills the other day from my account. well it was not berg. And im still waiting for you to prove the 4 internalls ive suposidly done. if your not going to do that.

Appolagise

DeletedUser

Stats so far just to put facts to the talk :).

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: mikebenji
Total conquers:
Side 1: 309
Side 2: 29
Difference: 280
chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Side 1: 1,494,306
Side 2: 120,758
Difference: 1,373,548
chart

Side 1: 12,400
Side 2: 8,399
Difference: 4,001
chart

4001 points in it so far

Could you update this please.

DeletedUser

It was not speculation F S you accused me of pushing.

50% of the vill in my name are from T.E.A. players who are using my account. so its merging no internalling.

Shac today removed a player from the tribe for not being active for 18 hours. then nobled him out.

the problem you have is your have no loyalty. every member of shac has bin in 1 or more other tribes. you have some good players yes but tribe hoping is not the T.E.A way and niether is booting players in your tribe cos there not online. so that 2 players so far you have intenelled because they had some time off.

as for skill who do you think sniped your train on bergs vills the other day from my account. well it was not berg. And im still waiting for you to prove the 4 internalls ive suposidly done. if your not going to do that.

Appolagise

To be fair its a merge yes, but it could quite easily have been decided b4 the world starts to build accounts and then make a super account out of them through merges.... which would be a push. No one thinks thats really the case, but for the purposes of PnP the speulation was there to be made :)

Could you update this please.

I will do and will randomly every now and again when I notice something changes, dont forget stats sometimes lag tho! :)

Actualy I wont, you werent included in this decleration, if nobody can be bothered doing a decleration I cant be bothered to do war stats lol!

So ontopic...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TFL
Side 1: 40
Side 2: 23
Difference: 17
chart

Side 1: 243,174
Side 2: 135,200
Difference: 107,974
chart

One player jons Shac, two are rimmed, the tribe disbands, SHAC win

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: [TW]
Total conquers:
Side 1: 312
Side 2: 22
Difference: 290
chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
chart

Side 1: 1,514,328
Side 2: 50,885
Difference: 1,463,443
chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mke, are your seriously kidding me? Are you really going to gloat about sniping a train on a server that randoms the attacks by 5 seconds either side? Really??? WOW! If you call that skill.....then......Jeeezzzz Really.. Im lost for words lol!

And yes, i can speculate all i want. Ive been round 5 years and seen many people do what you do,

I Mean, after all, you do have the recruit 10 player award, For all i know every single guy you nobled could well be the 10 people you recruited????

And SHAC. removed nobody, he left. Unless you can see my Tribal properties.

Your are the worst player i have met, Really really bad..

So please dont talk about skill infront of me,

DeletedUser

I didnt recruit 10 players. its a pre made tribe. you get that when you invite anyone pre world launch. how can you not know that. ahh yes i forgot you recuited the tribe called shac. as for fot freen, he was not online yesterday when you booted him out of the tribe and im sure you know it. allthough i dont have the words got green has bin dismissed to hand hw else could he have left Shac. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz no need to lie about things as ive said a few times you got no loyalty.

war stats.
Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 mikebenji 4 2 273.833 400.121

DeletedUser

Dont be a complete tool!

We are at war with TEA!!!!!!!!! Not just you

Side 1:
Tribes: SHAC, SHAC.
Side 2:
Tribes: T.E.A, TEA 2, TEA 3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 272
Side 2: 34
Difference: 238

chart

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 4
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 1,333,294
Side 2: 118,511
Difference: 1,214,783

chart

Side 1: 102,752
Side 2: 17,939
Difference: 84,813

chart

DeletedUser

I didnt recruit 10 players. its a pre made tribe. you get that when you invite anyone pre world launch. how can you not know that. ahh yes i forgot you recuited the tribe called shac. as for fot freen, he was not online yesterday when you booted him out of the tribe and im sure you know it. allthough i dont have the words got green has bin dismissed to hand hw else could he have left Shac. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz no need to lie about things as ive said a few times you got no loyalty.

war stats.
Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 mikebenji 4 2 273.833 400.121

Mike that would be second player to noble out and I was NLT inactive for about 5 hours!! It will come against them all in another world when players remember the fact they backstabbed in classic server. One thing that does take you through this game is loyalty.

DeletedUser

One thing that does take you through this game is loyalty.

Find me a top 5 player on anyworld that has got there by being loyal throughout a world to all players that they make an agreement with and all tribe dealings?

Unfortunately the real ego "win" chasers will always only be truely loyal to themselves and use others or membership in their tribe to advance that goal and jump ship or doublecross someone as soon as its needed.

Yes people remember world to world, but does seem to be a symptom of having a tribe of the top ranked players. I have actualy been very involved in a number of SHAC stories on this world, and all I have to say is that FS probably tries his best to have a bit of moral fortitude, but at the top sometimes you have to let questionable things happen to keep a steady ship.

But at least for me the loyal players that play in the spirit of the game and are good get a lot more respect than those that doublecross people to get what they want.

Was talking to someone about KnK on UK7 earlier and saying they were a great tribe.... very loyal.... the person I was chatting to mentioned that they did recruit a number of players needed to get to the win condition.... To the players of KnK that were attacked by those players, that move was probably disloyal.... but it was a loyalty to a tribe as a whole.

Your right there is a line in regards to loyalty and how you play the game, has FS crossed it yet... Probably not ;)

DeletedUser6603

Just to clarify what you said about KnK. We never recruited players to reach the win condition. The last players we recruited on w7 were our longstanding allies. When they joined we still had at least half of the world to conquer if i remember correctly.

We did recruit on w7, and we always will when we see potential or a tactical advantage to be gained, its a part of the game. As for loyalty, you can never demand it, it has to be earned.