PnP discussion

• Thread starter KrAzY eYeZ kIlLa041
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I don't see anything that makes him innately stupid; the two(oh it's three now) of you who have posted saying that have, from an unbiased point of view, come across much worse. The couple of things I've come across that this Adam fellow have made him seem a bit silly as well. Furthermore it's a LOT better than the PnP that Dozzler(an eVol member) produced. Didn't see you insulting him. That, more than anything, says a hell of a lot more about your tribe than this PnP.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5774

I don't see anything that makes him innately stupid; the two(oh it's three now) of you who have posted saying that have, from an unbiased point of view, come across much worse. The couple of things I've come across that this Adam fellow have made him seem a bit silly as well. Furthermore it's a LOT better than the PnP that Dozzler(an eVol member) produced. Didn't see you insulting him. That, more than anything, says a hell of a lot more about your tribe than this PnP.:icon_rolleyes:

Your opinion on whether which PnP was bad. The fact of the matter is, this was a very poor PnP.

I also like you've gone against what everyone else, the majority, will think about this PnP as well, for the sake of it. Not very good at this, are you?...

DeletedUser

Your opinion on whether which PnP was bad. The fact of the matter is, this was a very poor PnP.

I also like you've gone against what everyone else, the majority, will think about this PnP as well, for the sake of it. Not very good at this, are you?...

1) Yes, it is indeed opinion. You say it's opinion and then claim that it is fact. This is poor, interesting argument though.
2) Whilst a majority in those replying, it doesn't make it a majority in people's opinions towards it necessarily.
3) If we ignore my second point, why does what the majority think anyway? Especially when you are in that majority and reply as you just have done above.

Now I say to you, you are not very good at this. Unlike you, mine isn't a question to which the answer is ultimately a no. It's a statement.

as for the immature mails they were out of order but those mails came before you even joined evoL and it was a ongoing joke brought from before the members joined evoL so trying to discredit our tribe for people who had nothing to do with us is pathetic.

how ever good luck in future of uk10 shame you couldnt of hung around a bit more but guess it couldnt be helped.

I'm going to have to disagree here. Whilst they weren't in evoL at the time, and hence speaks nothing of evoL before they joined, it does reflect on evoL after they joined. You recruited some members rather devoid of personality, who's sole existence seems to be insulting. It's not pathetic in anyway, and it does say a bit about evoL - not much however. The rest of your post did more to bring my opinion of your tribe back up than the rest of the posters in your tribe put together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do you even about what good PnP is ? Dazzle me with an example of yours.

DeletedUser5774

1) Yes, it is indeed opinion. You say it's opinion and then claim that it is fact. This is poor, interesting argument though.
2) Whilst a majority in those replying, it doesn't make it a majority in people's opinions towards it necessarily.
3) If we ignore my second point, why does what the majority think anyway? Especially when you are in that majority and reply as you just have done above.

Now I say to you, you are not very good at this. Unlike you, mine isn't a question to which the answer is ultimately a no. It's a statement.

I stated that what your statement was, was an opinion. Indeed, my 'fact' was indeed, an opinion. But unlike you, I have the backing of people all ready stating they agree that this PnP was poor.

You, however, do not.

The majority, currently, suggests that they agree with my opinion that the PnP is poor. It was misinformed, the particular point of their diplomacy was extremely poor, and the downright structure of it was poor.

Adding to that, if my opinion is heavily added to by other people stating they they thought the PnP was poor, then my opinion would be the better argument, because it is the more supported one. I would say, I, saying that the PnP was poor was fact was a poor decision on my part.

If you would like an example of such 'heavy support' to opinion, a perfect example is the; Atheism vs Religion arguement that has lasted years. I won't turn this into a Religious debate, it was just an example.

What do you even about what good PnP is ? Dazzle me with an example of yours.

I cannot give you an example of my own PnP, because I have not done anything close to PnP in a few years.

However, it was only opinion. What do I know? My opinion.

I am sorry I cannot dazzle you. I could give you proof that I have been a member of the .uk external forums for some years, giving backing to the fact that I recongnise a good or bad PnP, but then that would only sum up my opinion and adding some weight to me - which I just did by implying I have been a member of this forum for a few years, and so know a good PnP.

DeletedUser

I cannot give you an example of my own PnP, because I have not done anything close to PnP in a few years.

I am sorry I cannot dazzle you. I could give you proof that I have been a member of the .uk external forums for some years, giving backing to the fact that I recongnise a good or bad PnP, but then that would only sum up my opinion and adding some weight to me - which I just did by implying I have been a member of this forum for a few years, and so know a good PnP.

If you cannot give me an example of good PnP you made, then why don't you give me an example of good PnP that was made in the .co.uk forums so we can see where the bar is.

DeletedUser

I stated that what your statement was, was an opinion. Indeed, my 'fact' was indeed, an opinion. But unlike you, I have the backing of people all ready stating they agree that this PnP was poor.

You, however, do not.

The majority, currently, suggests that they agree with my opinion that the PnP is poor. It was misinformed, the particular point of their diplomacy was extremely poor, and the downright structure of it was poor.

Re-read the thread now. Whilst I disagree with your claim regarding majority opinion, there are more people saying it is good. You can't judge a thread on the first few hours of it's existance; people sleep, you might not: your sole existence may be to post on the forums in an awful manner, others have more important things to do

Adding to that, if my opinion is heavily added to by other people stating they they thought the PnP was poor, then my opinion would be the better argument, because it is the more supported one. I would say, I, saying that the PnP was poor was fact was a poor decision on my part.

If you would like an example of such 'heavy support' to opinion, a perfect example is the; Atheism vs Religion arguement that has lasted years. I won't turn this into a Religious debate, it was just an example.

Opinions can't be better arguments. By the way irrelevant analogy is irrelevant, there are various facts that point to one of them rather than the other that imply a lack of need of the other. Furthermore my dog is bigger than my cat hence you are wrong. By the way being a member of the forums doesn't add more weight to your arguments, neither does a post count. I've got accounts with join dates before yours, hence my opinion matters more.

DeletedUser5774

I doubt you have an account that joined before me. I joined on the first day of these forums.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I doubt you have an account that joined before me. I joined on the first day of these forums.

I do, though in all seriousness, what the hell does join date have to do with anything?

Nothing.

It's the kind of thing that someone with no actual achievements would brag about.

DeletedUser

Bless. I agree with Nauzhror by the way; his post is accurate and to the point as always. You could learn a lesson in how to post from him. By the way can we both now agree you suck at this propaganda stuff, as you only targeted a single, unimportant, aspect of my post.

DeletedUser5582

Ok have moved some posts that were way off topic but worthy of further chat to the tavern so you can go off topic (again lol) and debate the art of PnP.

Some examples would be good I think!

the original thread these posts were moved from can be found here