Poaching

DeletedUser8867

Poaching seems to be the in thing ..... Honey Badgers seem to be attempting to poach our members

They said that they will be allot happier there i never got a offer tho! ...... and i wonder if they give free premiums or something ?

How do you guys that use the Externals feel about poaching .. could be a good tactic for both sides

could get yourself a spy into the offending tribe i suppose and the other tribe may get a loyal member but jumping ship show they are not loyal most times.

DeletedUser

Well poaching insights there activley stealing your members, those members arent yours to say whats right for them.

Sure members switch tribes all the time, until they find one thats comfortable, if they fell moving tribe's will help there game or are more benificial to them then good luck to them in there new tribe.

DeletedUser5175

the way i see it people won't move if they like your tribe so it's a bad reflection on your tribe if they are moving, you might want to address why there choosing to leave. I often saw tribes in the start up phase with "inviting our members is a declaration of war" on there profile, i put them down as nub because imo people don't want to leave good tribes which is why a decent tribe doesn't need to worry about it's members receiving invites.

DeletedUser

Poaching seems to be the in thing ..... Honey Badgers seem to be attempting to poach our members

They said that they will be allot happier there i never got a offer tho! ...... and i wonder if they give free premiums or something ?

How do you guys that use the Externals feel about poaching .. could be a good tactic for both sides

could get yourself a spy into the offending tribe i suppose and the other tribe may get a loyal member but jumping ship show they are not loyal most times.

Correction: Honey Badgers seem to be attempting to poach one our members

Hmm i wonder why :p

DeletedUser9129

Well tbh, recruiting other tribes members can be very good. The only time I ever do it is if the other player appears to be a nice person and a good player and I believe they would thrive more being in my tribe than the other tribe. Examples of this is Cookie-Monster from iPod. He was in iPod earlier today, and I recruited him into Honey over the day. Why did I do this? Well, although he was a target and prior to me attacking him we started talking and he is a nice and experienced guy.

I believed he would be more of an asset to our tribe and would be better in the long run to recruit him and noble somebody else than to just noble him. You may call it hugging but if you look at our diplomatic status (none) and our member list (very small) you can see that we do not hug. :)

DeletedUser8867

poach away LoL ...... What is it like to be Rejected By the members of our tribe .

your 200pt account impresses me ... and you have already messed up leading once ... feel sorry for the players that join your tribe

DeletedUser

poach away LoL ...... What is it like to be Rejected By the members of our tribe.

your 200pt account impresses me ... and you have already messed up leading once ... feel sorry for the players that join your tribe

Are you completely illiterate or do you not pay attention?... i have only tried to recruit one member of your tribe, there is only one member of your tribe that i would deem worthy of recruiting so please use proper pronunciation.

A bold statement to make considering i only started three days ago.

I have already messed up leading once?... please elaborate.

DeletedUser9173

I am a bit surprised to see this thread - if your members are not happy in your tribe maybe deal with that - not draw attention to it here (just a thought)

I have only spoken to one player from Honey who was friendly and funny - I know where I would pick

DeletedUser1410

Peeps will move from tribe to tribe all game, iPod have had some join Honey but its got nothing to do with iPod more about location, Good luck to all!

DeletedUser9129

I am a bit surprised to see this thread - if your members are not happy in your tribe maybe deal with that - not draw attention to it here (just a thought)

I have only spoken to one player from Honey who was friendly and funny - I know where I would pick

We really are quite friendly... all of us :icon_wink:

Peeps will move from tribe to tribe all game, iPod have had some join Honey but its got nothing to do with iPod more about location, Good luck to all!

Yes, if they were more west I would have never thought of approaching them tbh (although one approached me lol) because they would be close enough to the rest of your tribe :) just alike ish4u joined iPod due to positioning :)

DeletedUser

Poaching, hugging, spying, stealing and what-ever other type of diplomatic/recruitment tactic you can think of can and does have its uses, pro's and con's...

Its TribalWars ---> extra emphasis on the Wars part.
The only thing that counts in war, is that you win and everyone else loses, so yes, it is and can be a good tactic if you use it effectively.

Do what ever it takes and win at all costs, i say.