Political map

DeletedUser319

i love all the pretty colours of the political map but i need help understanding it fully can anybody help? :/ thx

DeletedUser

The Political Map is a Premium feature.

Sorry, but I know nothing about it.

DeletedUser

oh that map,
basically there is a key at the bottem of the map
the political map follows the same key, so any allys have blue area, nap players purple and so on

its main purpose is to easily see if there is anyone in the center of your tribe that u should be wary of and where your tribes borders are, though this only comes into play when people get to around 200,000

help?

DeletedUser2765

Aye the political map really becomes effective when your tribe owns an entire K by several million points, then you can look around and see who needs to be taken out based on their AoC (Area of Control).

DeletedUser

Political Map does wonders once your a large scale tribe, You will be able to see all your borders with other tribes, you will be able to find the weakest points in tribes. It's super useful to know where you control area and where you don't

DeletedUser319

ok thx you guys i understand it now :p maybe i should worry about it so much now then xD

DeletedUser

imthe opposite, also when u have 5 tw, and many others, pages open it starts to add up

DeletedUser

Never used the Political Map but from what I hear I'd prefer having it.

It's quite a good tool when choosing tribe, eh?

DeletedUser

no its not, best tool for choosing a tribe is mail and tw stats

DeletedUser

Why do you say it ain't a good tool :icon_confused:? One would think that seeing where the tribes are located and what area they control would be quite useful.

DeletedUser

maybe later on in the game, but you should by that time be with a tribe and stick with them

choosing a tribe now, there useless as there two many villages that are still counted as active

DeletedUser

It is good for that, but only once tribes start to consolidate their territory. When you're at the stage of a world when you're still looking for the right tribe, the political map is still too patchy to be much good at all (unless you find yourself tribeless at a later stage in the world).