Poor lionheart =/

DeletedUser7179

Again, point still stands. Lioncub had several villages, what if he was supported, what if I had got -25 luck? *yawn* My point still stands. So please, stop talking.

How could he get supported when he was fighting alone... and yet u and ur lil nub mates still could not finish above him and ended the round with hardly anything!

DeletedUser8097

Doesn't matter. The reason you send 2 nobles is just in case one dies, point proven. :)

Little noob. The reason you DON'T send 2 nobles is that chances are quite high they will both die. Like it happened to you last week, NOOB.
If you send them in 2 different attacks, even if 99% of your first attack dies, the second noble will survive.

But hey, why was I expecting you to know stuff like this - after all, just like you've shown with your comments on the 2 nobles, your game knowledge and skill are amongst the poorest around here.

Top of all i just saw that the noble died for nothing in that attack, just like milad said. How ironic, according to you, you send 2 nobles so that one would die for nothing =))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats that? Aw, yeah i forgot, you are too young yet that you haven't been taught sarcasm. Don't worry, its not hard to understand, you will pick it up easily.

Please play the next round, would 'love' your company, although it will be short-lived.

Tuuuurrrrrrrtle Turrrrrrrrrrrtle. Me sing gud!

DeletedUser

Little noob. The reason you DON'T send 2 nobles is that chances are quite high they will both die. Like it happened to you last week, NOOB.

007or.png

Sorry what.

Oh and Me, Daser Cammy eliminated 10 players single handedly. (Well still are). We'll be taking your excuses... Now:

DeletedUser

The topic is me pwning Lionheart. Considering that we've pwned his entire team, and his demise will come shortly. I believe it is VERY on topic.

Now please, all your excuses :)

DeletedUser8097

I don't need excuses. We will see who will need excuses, as usual, in the end :)

DeletedUser

What is Matt going to do now you ask?

Matt is going to annihilate you. Not with just cammy next time, it's clear you need the entire round to beat us. I'll be bringing my own friends. I will teach you a bitter lesson in unfairness.

We all remember my promise don't we, well I'm not one to disappoint:

I'll start off with a rather funny mail:
It's funny because at the time there were 5 MYR and 5 UK.N against 1 Carpe Diem:
pincermail.png

In any case while Lionnoob was sitting there whoring def and I mean whoring it. Me and Carpe, were annihilating their entire team. By "annihilate" I truly mean it. Alas, I will not show all the reports... Just the one funny one. This is what remains of them now however:
8 UK.N 898 898 5 180 4 225
10 ~MYR~ 799 799 5 160 4 200

Raven:
ravenpincer.png

So back to Lionnoob
003pincer.png

Stupid Attack.

002pincer.png

Really Stupid Attack.

lolpincer.png

Borderline Retarded Attack.

The End Result:
001pincer.png

It started as a 10v1. It ended as a 10v5. Recruit another tribe boys, it looks like you need it! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is shown out of context, since you got carpe diem to attack me first, smashing my wall while i dodged it :p

Prior to you contextualising the report I didn't think you could have done any more wrong, but oh it appears dodging large amounts of D and letting your wall getting demolished did indeed drop the bar further.

~Will~

DeletedUser8097

My my. Seems that changing his account again did not help matty this time, my brother is awesome no matter how hard poor matt tries to hide...))

DeletedUser

good round today, looks like we put SLAP! in their place haha :) Lol matt calls me a noob in the round, yet he did not clear me ^^

hahamattyoufail_zps96598fbc.png

@will, yes in hindsight i should not have dodged the first attack. My bad lol

DeletedUser

No n00b, I cleared you. With everyone supporting DD I thought I'd clear you instead:
kratosdeadagain.png

Thanks for making it that easy. :)

GG to MYR and UK.N.

DeletedUser

No your the N00B, you knew i could not get support so you went for the easier target. You only attacked with LC lol, noob you used no rams or axe in the attack, so your second attack failed due to me having a high wall haha

DeletedUser

Well the round was over for me. I thought which n00b would be stupid enough not to dodge.