Popular Demand for Tribes

DeletedUser

Today's Main Headline: Tribes have gone into an Economical Upturn.

My tribe has gained 3 or 4 members in the last couple of days. Does this suggest that people think W2 will open soon? And with Orgasm disbanded, members are now thrashing about in the sand, lookinng for members. Are your tribes getting more members recently?

Discuss.​

DeletedUser

It comes to play when you see who can actually put up in the game.

DeletedUser

Orgasms disbanded?, i abandonded this forum due to all the spam so i'm late

DeletedUser904

Orgasms disbanded?, i abandonded this forum due to all the spam so i'm late

Well, if LA wants to lead by himself i guess it will work fine, but ZOMG doesn't want to lead anymore

DeletedUser

Well, if LA wants to lead by himself i guess it will work fine, but ZOMG doesn't want to lead anymore

I doubt it, seeing as he's playing W40 at the moment. May not have the time for solo leadership.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Not likely, he agreed to co-lead when asked to, tribe wasn't his idea. I'm planning to make him join my tribe now :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

UK1 has had many top tribes, such as OT and Shadow disband in the last couple of days.

DeletedUser

My tribe has gained 3 or 4 members in the last couple of days. Does this suggest that people think W2 will open soon? And with Orgasm disbanded, members are now thrashing about in the sand, lookinng for members. Are your tribes getting more members recently?

Discuss.​

so basically ORGASM has decided it wont be happening, and you have taken on even more members......
well our side is the same, no more members, same old same old.

DeletedUser

My tribe has gained 3 or 4 members in the last couple of days. Does this suggest that people think W2 will open soon? And with Orgasm disbanded, members are now thrashing about in the sand, lookinng for members. Are your tribes getting more members recently?​

Discuss.​

Just catching up on the forums because my internets been down.

I have recently turned down 5 applications

DeletedUser

Not likely, he agreed to co-lead when asked to, tribe wasn't his idea. I'm planning to make him join my tribe now :icon_redface:

Both me and LA are time consumed in W40. More then likely me and him will not be playing this world seriously if we do join.

And yes, Orgasm is no more.