Post count

DeletedUser83

Simple yes/no question. Should posts made in the suggestion forum add to your post count?

DeletedUser14

Yes.

Oh and btw, a reply must contain at least 4 characters so the Yes/No policy wont work:icon_wink:

DeletedUser83

Shhhh :lol: Great that means mine isn't working properly. Lovely.

DeletedUser

Suggestion forum would be no different than any other. If you are going to disable post counts in any forum, then it would be in the off topic one, not the suggestions one(although I assume thats already in effect).

DeletedUser

My PPD has gone down 10 fold since the weekend.

Twas raining and I am banned on .net

I just don't know how you could find so many things to say...did you comment on every thread?

DeletedUser

Dolton is a very clever being, he can find something constructive to say on everything

DeletedUser

Depends.

I have a knack for fitting the most vague things into my posts to make them on-topic XD

DeletedUser83

Ahh it turns out mine just has a bit of lag. But seriously Tillyboy how is it physically possible to talk so much. Do you actually have time to play the game? :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't play ;P

I just go on the forums for now. When summer comes around I [i[might[/i] start playing seriously.

DeletedUser

Tilly is just a post...[insert word] :)

But alas, it does not matter on post count, i prefer it this way, so you can see who is actually adding to P&P and therefore, who's posts deserve the reading more-so for there contribution to the forums and the game :)

/rant >.>

DeletedUser360

Yes, why is everyone so intersted in post count as of recent. I look at it to see if I recognize some names but I'm not that bothered.

DeletedUser

Mine also I have stopped my post whoring.

but your still miles ahead :lol: oh well doesnt really bother me who has highest, as long as im up there somewhere :icon_wink: jkz

but seriously, its about the quality of posts not the amount of posts.