"post Replay"

DeletedUser

Hey there,

I know we aren't supposed to criticize spelling or grammar on these forums, but I thought Id give you mods a quick nudge to change your "post replay" into a "post reply"
By all means delete this thread as soon as you read :)

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Already reported twice :icon_wink:.

According to Thargoran it's only Innogames who can fix this, it ain't in his hands. Let's just hope they do it fast.

I also want to point out that in "Edit Options" you can change to the ol' look.

DeletedUser

I don't see where the typo is. I see "post reply" and the top and bottom of this thread on the left but I guess thats not what you're talking about?

DeletedUser

Yeah me too, I think the new one looks quite cheap (sorry Thar).

DeletedUser4

[tt]The old skin wont be staying this isnt finished yet but this is the new default skin for tribalwars. [/tt]

DeletedUser4

Why will the old skin not stay as an option :icon_sad:?

[tt]It was the old default option this is the new one. As i said its not finished yet, and we have to wait for Innogames to get this sorted now

forumpraesentation.jpg
[/tt]

DeletedUser

But it sucks :icon_sad:. We need both as options? Pleeeease!

DeletedUser4

[tt]You will be surprised by the amount of people who have said that, used it for 24 plus hours and come back and said how much better it is. I hate the old style and would never ever use it again [/tt]

DeletedUser

I'll try it for 24 hours, and then answer you again :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser4

I'll try it for 24 hours, and then answer you again :icon_wink:.

[tt]I think for most people its so different than the old one that they go ewww its horrible, but once they get used to it find its much nicer than the old one. [/tt]

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Tracey here. It will be a pain at first bit we'll quickly get used to it.

I think I posted a similar situation I had switching from graphical to classical overview ingame. It sucked at first but now I won't go back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2765

When I first found the new version, I hated it 100%. But for whatever reason I was fiddeling around with it and I left it on for an hour or two.... I haven't gone back since. :(

DeletedUser

i don't like it, used it for 24hrs and back to original, any chance we could have the current one as like an option?

DeletedUser

I've been using the new colours for a while, but I don't like the new rep and report buttons.