Pre-made (World 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This ain't a competition of who won.

and

I dont need to give you an excuse of i what i do, and as for W41, all the players around me are forced to restart because i attack them consistently ,thats is why they all become barbs.

No, just no.

lajaxx
Opponents defeated: 81.914 (1185.)
Tribe: Xp

He's right next to you, XP declared war on AXES even, yet you didn't touch him.

Here's a map that shows the bigger picture.

http://www.twstats.com/en41/index.p...entrex=389&centrey=349&nocache=1&fill=&grid=1

While I nobled 1 member of XP, 3 of .S~H. (a tribe that declared war on us and when losing then merged into XP), 3 from P|2012 (another of XP's allies), and 2 from Ouzo (rank 2 tribe, also declared on us) you sat and nobled barbs.

You are not a team player, and you run from a challenge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tribe Name

Location has been changed to NE.

I'm having trouble deciding which name to choose:

Tag = Best
Name = Simply the Best

Tag = CHESS
Name = CHECKMATE - We Win!

Tag = Chess
Name = Checkmate

This works for me. Plain and simple yet classy and professional.

My application has been mailed to you already.

DeletedUser

Im sceptical now...Bangers, a username and Yoshi was in my premade a few days ago and still is if im not wrong(...?) and Infernace/sadee is there...Infernace/sadee=fail>.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nauz..

Its says something to still defending that 2nd position, so nobling barbs or not.. He still need to defend his position, which i think isnt easy at all.

This tribe can own, or will be a big failure. Let's see what it will be.

DeletedUser

It can neva own anything at all with infernace around...>.<

How's it going in W2 ryuugu? You've quit already? So who's farmed you into quitting? It seems as though even Infernace75 is better than you. At least he is still in W2, unlike you!

DeletedUser3125

catfight.jpg
:icon_eek::lol:

Good luck though, i can say i personally admire your determination.

DeletedUser

How's it going in W2 ryuugu? You've quit already? So who's farmed you into quitting? It seems as though even Infernace75 is better than you. At least he is still in W2, unlike you!

Ohhh, i was inactive and was going for a trip too Poland with my class (was neva farmed at all, dont think anyone would dear;o), so i deleted the account 2 weeks ago, im now playing under another alias^-^

He sold baronprivs too me for a barb on w1...o_O

Is it really true that bangers etca is with you modesty, not an imagelie here...?:p

DeletedUser

Sold for a barb? You can't "sell" barbs. What on earth are you on about?

DeletedUser1342

Guys i suggest we take the arguing to Pm's.

I'l be removing the offtopic posts soon, and would prefer if everybody would stop trying to make people look bad by bringing up past conquers on other worlds.

Each and every person is allowed to try their hand at leading a tribe, and by using this forum they can find people who want to join them. Leaving the decision to the person who is considering joining would be good, instead of trying to make their minds up for them.

People should be happy that there may be more tribes poping up, you should be looking forward to possibly facing something a little more challenging than just some random mass recruit tribe.

The majority of people posting here are already part of a premade so in reality unless your wishing them well or wanting to join, then you have no reason to post here.

Thanks

DeletedUser

I'l be removing the offtopic posts soon, and would prefer if everybody would stop trying to make people look bad by bringing up past conquers on other worlds.

Each and every person is allowed to try their hand at leading a tribe, and by using this forum they can find people who want to join them. Leaving the decision to the person who is considering joining would be good, instead of trying to make their minds up for them.

People should be happy that there may be more tribes poping up, you should be looking forward to possibly facing something a little more challenging than just some random mass recruit tribe.

The majority of people posting here are already part of a premade so in reality unless your wishing them well or wanting to join, then you have no reason to post here.

Thanks

He claims too have members thats already in another tribe...>.<
Thats on-topic in this section, it wont help too talk about it in private:/

Got a few messages too back it up...>.>

But okey, wont bring back memories about some mebers here>.<

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for an old settings world, if w3 is one then I'll join on condition some of my friends get let in too.

DeletedUser

Cool, Welcome to the tribe and tell me which friends of yours is interested. :)

DeletedUser

catfight.jpg
:icon_eek::lol:

Good luck though, i can say i personally admire your determination.

Ahhh reminds me of you and Jasmineyerp in F-Meh w22 :icon_wink:

Ontopic: I thought Bangers was joining Rena's, wait I thought Craig was too? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

this seems to be the best premade so far :)

an application sent to you

DeletedUser

Okay, just to point some things out:

Your tribe Tag (Chess) was already used on World 37 where it too, was a pre-made. It was probably the most famous tribe on that server until it was defeated, and the plagiarism doesn't make you guys look very original / good.

Secondly, your name saying "We Win" is like saying there is absolutely no hope for anyone to have any chance of beating you - which will (more than likely) come back to haunt you.

Thirdly, it is an "elite" World 3 tribe (how you know this before the world has even started is beyond me), which is only recruiting elite players? I havn't look at the stats of all your members, but none of them really even stand out to me, and all of them certainly aren't "elite" (if any at all) - you, for sure, aren't.

Furthermore, you say you are only recruiting "elite" people because....mass recruiting fails? So let me get this straight, if people don't recruit "elite" people, and only elite people, they are mass recruiting? Right, please be sure to cross your name off the "elite" list, as you clearly have no idea how this works, thanks.

Good luck,
-Shlomzi

DeletedUser

Thanks

Try, reading this.

DeletedUser1344

I am the 2IC in CHESS. I will be taking over the recruitment. If anyone wants to join, please mail me with your past experience, and the worlds that you are currently playing.

11. Poetic Watermellon

Thought He Was Creating Nuns?

Status
Not open for further replies.