Prem Features.. so who has the cash?

DeletedUser9948

what do you all think of this new prem feature, well i say 'new', new to speed i should say. what do you all think of it?

i personally think it has its advantages and disadvantages, those players who are able to splash out with their premium will be able to beat all of the 'pro' players to stable, and therefore LightCavalry. This could create some new competition i believe, however it means that some players can constantly purchase reduce cost and instant build which can make them win the round easily, if they are also able to farm effectively.

i personally think it is a waste of time, and yes, Tribalwars does need to bring in profits, but maybe that should be done in a different way other than 'premium features'.

for example;

get some designers to create cool banners and be able to sell them in a 'tuck shop' on the forum, i am pretty sure people who don't have the necessary programmes would be more than happy to spend 40pp on a new cool design, or be able to personalize your profile with cool features that could also be purchased.

just a thought, but it kind of ruins the game on speed if players can buy themselves an advantage. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

TBH the new features takes away the start up skill that alot of players have developed. Me personally could afford them but would i pay for them is another question, NO is the answer.

DeletedUser

I have to agree part of the reason I start a world is to see how fast I get get nobles/farm 1K villages but that fun is all taken away as players can reduce build times, I wouldn't mind spending a few extra prem points to get a smithy and HQ faster but the fact that there is no limit means that mediocre players can noble a village in 2 days,

DeletedUser10486

I have to agree part of the reason I start a world is to see how fast I get get nobles/farm 1K villages but that fun is all taken away as players can reduce build times, I wouldn't mind spending a few extra prem points to get a smithy and HQ faster but the fact that there is no limit means that mediocre players can noble a village in 2 days,

Always thought you could noble in a speed server within a couple of hours :D

Anyways premium features on a speed round, totally defeats the object of speed, basically turns it into a uber fast classic round, which from what I know not many people enjoyed playing because of the 'rich' would be regardless of their skill they could just buy there way to rank 1 and get so many troops clearly making it ni-on impossible for anyone else to get a sniff on anyone.

So basically means Bill Gates would win even if he has never played before.

These features must be stopped, ruins the gameplay for all. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wait. there is premium feature on Speed? You're kidding right?

DeletedUser10486

No Milad, from today you can purchase 'reductions' and 'instant' builds on items in the queue, ridiculous!

DeletedUser9997

I think Cammy has finally made a topic on the forum that everyone who plays will agree on. I never thought i'd see the day that simply no one could dispute someones post. I totally agree with everything everyone has said so far. Do we really need to make a point of boycotting all rounds with the option of buying a win? Wheres the petition option on this new forum? would prove a point here i think.

C'mon mods, you have some loyal players here making inno games a healthy revenue. Don't take the mick.

DeletedUser9948

i would simply say this; if you are going to leave them on, please have something on a players profile STATING how many times they've used these reductions just so we can laugh at them. thank you<3

DeletedUser10486

I think Cammy has finally made a topic on the forum that everyone who plays will agree on. I never thought i'd see the day that simply no one could dispute someones post. I totally agree with everything everyone has said so far. Do we really need to make a point of boycotting all rounds with the option of buying a win? Wheres the petition option on this new forum? would prove a point here i think.

C'mon mods, you have some loyal players here making inno games a healthy revenue. Don't take the mick.

Couldn't put it better myself! Money Money Money! That's all they want!

DeletedUser9948

Couldn't put it better myself! Money Money Money! That's all they want!

is it not what everyone wants though surely? i see what they are trying to do, simply because half the 'pro' players win their money back and no longer purchase, which is why we should be able to purchase little 'avatars' or 'personalize your profile' kind of thing to make everyone stand out, i would gladly spend £2 doing up my profile if they kept updating the stuff you could enter there.. just a thought but it annoys me how, yes, they are demanding money that a 15 year old simply does not have, and further more, no one is going to use.

DeletedUser

If this is actually for real and not just a test, i'll be leaving .uk for good.

There was an outrage when you announced this for worlds and you lost most of the good players, now you're going to add it to speed where there is only a close community already, what do you think will happen? :|

RIP UK speed

DeletedUser10486

There was an outrage when you announced this for worlds and you lost most of the good players, now you're going to add it to speed where there is only a close community already, what do you think will happen? :|

RIP UK speed

Looks like we'll be joining you if this all go ahead

RIP UK Speed <3

DeletedUser9948

RIP UK speed

hate to agree with my nemesis, but true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10769

UK speed is too easy says you guys. Then there is a chance for more competition and you don't want this (I'm confused)

DeletedUser

To be honest I don't see how these new features will help players anyway? If you use these micro-transactions it's only wasting time you could be spending farming. The players that need to use these features will still be behind anyway.

It makes no difference in speed anyway things are faster, so if you are reduced to having to cut your build time here, I would seriously be worried about your levels of patience. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

To update on my previous post, I didn't realise what a difference this would make... You can literally buy rank 1. I'll maybe play a few rounds to test the water with these new features, but I doubt I will be playing speed if some rich kid can outspend any skill. :(

DeletedUser

UK speed is too easy says you guys. Then there is a chance for more competition and you don't want this (I'm confused)
how would you like competing with me when I'm using the PA features combined with my personal skill? :|

DeletedUser

Buying points does not increase skill so all the nubs will remain nubs. But what i can see happening is a good player fighting a good player and spending a couple hundred prem to reach nobles first or something along those lines.

DeletedUser

Buying points does not increase skill so all the nubs will remain nubs. But what i can see happening is a good player fighting a good player and spending a couple hundred prem to reach nobles first or something along those lines.
Exactly. This then still turns the game into a financial competition.
The point about nubs remaining nubs is very true, in fact it is so true that these "nubs" that you lot call them will fall even further behind and have pretty much no chance of catching up at all. I don't know about you guys, but I would rather play a speed round with 100 skilled players than a speed round with 4 skilled players because everyone else left, including the "nubs" who never got a chance to become skilled players.