Prem Features.. so who has the cash?

DeletedUser9948

Exactly. This then still turns the game into a financial competition.
The point about nubs remaining nubs is very true, in fact it is so true that these "nubs" that you lot call them will fall even further behind and have pretty much no chance of catching up at all. I don't know about you guys, but I would rather play a speed round with 100 skilled players than a speed round with 4 skilled players because everyone else left, including the "nubs" who never got a chance to become skilled players.

completely agree...

DeletedUser10769

how would you like competing with me when I'm using the PA features combined with my personal skill? :|

I'm only saying if the players that are 2k behind you on start-up use it, it would make them catch up on you.
If Milad uses it, he would have an academy before everyone else has LC.
So, pros and cons I guess

DeletedUser

I like the graphics shop idea, I would buy them and not begrudge it.

However, these PP alterations are just silly. I won't bother making the case against it, as it has been repeated and elaborated upon so many times.

DeletedUser8157

lol you think these features are silly on normal worlds its much worse here the complete building feature would be broken because on around 50% of speeds only lv 20 smithy ever takes more than 5 min and thats if you only have a lv 20 hq people on 400x speeds will have a 1k pts rushed vill before everyone else even reaches 200 pts if they wanted to spend pp for it

DeletedUser

lol you think these features are silly on normal worlds its much worse here the complete building feature would be broken because on around 50% of speeds only lv 20 smithy ever takes more than 5 min and thats if you only have a lv 20 hq people on 400x speeds will have a 1k pts rushed vill before everyone else even reaches 200 pts if they wanted to spend pp for it

Completely agree here :)
These new features shouldn't apply to speed, it is much worse for the gameplay here then in normal TW.
Although even in normal servers it is a game breaker :(

DeletedUser

Bloody hell, normal world...some guys got a noble before bp is gone..lol