Premade - Fate. World 4 / 5

DeletedUser

Hello,

I have plans for a premade for either world 4 or 5, information below.

Name : This Is Fate.

Tag : Fate.

The basic outline I have is a small compact tribe of good, active and experienced players who know what they are doing, partner this with good leadership and co - ordination then you have the characteristics of a very, very good tribe. Something like 20 - 25 members is the figure I have in mind.

My general background / experience :

A World 10 veteran on .net, got to 1.8 million on World 19 - (quit through bordem), got to 1.4 million on World 20 (quit through bordem), co - played an account to 1.2 million on World 21 (Left the account with the player I co - played with), 2.2 million on World 22 (Gave it away, bored again), 1.6 million on World 26 (Went inactive due to real life commitments), was one of the two dukes in Marvel then one of the leaders in the tribe Misery in World 37, left the world when I felt I had achieved what I went there to do (Got Misery into top 3), unfortunately just weeks after I left, Misery then disbanded. In World 1 (.co.uk) I was a leader in StaMin which were no. 2 in the world, but I quit due to .net commitments early into the world.

So, needless to say I know my way around Tribal Wars and I have played and learned alongside the best.

If you are interested in playing along side me then reply here or send me a personal message with your experience, if your are not what you would consider 'experienced' then im afraid you are wasting your time.

Thankyou.

Shikari.

VZKHQQJEYWVPCCKHTBMW7UOSRXSPGT3Q-2.jpg