Premade for world 2/3

DeletedUser

Name:Sicilian Cheese cakes
Theme:Cakes

I was thinking of my former world 29 tribe LOVE when I came up with this idea for a pre made on world 2/3 on .co.uk

This tribe will be starting in the South East of either world we begin to start in because in recent worlds I have played that direction has been fairly lucky for me in the past.

Also it won't be OMG we are really elite cuz we played on .net and iz on teh core kinda tribe, it will just be a tribe of good players in a tribe

Oh and yes this tribe is a semi serious tribe

I have learnt the mistakes I learnt from love so i'm not going to have a stupidly low recruitment limit

Anyone interested?

Members
Jirki (Qwertyu)
Noobyzta Hoola Poopa
Bennnny
Loophole

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOVE suck they destroyed the tribe i founded ~MiA~ :D Anywayz i wudda applied however i'm already in another one :S

DeletedUser

LOVE suck they destroyed the tribe i founded ~MiA~ :D Anywayz i wudda applied however i'm already in another one :S

Your thinking of the wrong tribe. You were never in LOVE

LOVE was on world 29.net.

DeletedUser

didn't say i was, said they destroyed the tribe i founded... and the last part was referring to another premade for w2

DeletedUser

didn't say i was, said they destroyed the tribe i founded... and the last part was referring to another premade for w2

Then you must of been a reubish duke that gave priviliiages away to easy, if that was the case you don't deserve to run a tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Bah, damn posers. First someone pretends to be lodda, now Jirki.

If I was pretending to be Jirki I would name this account Jirki88, I'm actually Qwertyu if you want to know :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If I was pretending to be Jirki I would name this account Jirki88, I'm actually Qwertyu if you want to know :lol:

Ahh, didn't know you were Qwertyu, but could tell from the style of writing that you were most definitely not Jirki88, you're well, not rude enough.

DeletedUser

Why pretend to be Jirki? (In terms of picking the name - you know people will mix you up)

DeletedUser

QWERTYU! Im from LOVE w29. Can you count me in?

If you happen to forget me, im 'Noobyzta Hoola Poopa'

DeletedUser

QWERTYU! Im from LOVE w29. Can you count me in?

If you happen to forget me, im 'Noobyzta Hoola Poopa'

All former LOVE members are welcome :icon_razz:

Let's just try and last longer then last time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pssh. I had to endure qwertyu in one world before. Never again.
;]