Premade World 2

DeletedUser

*Gasp* :icon_surprised:
I feel that since everyone else is creating a premade, I might as well go nuts and do one do. I will be bringing Hate/Hugz back to world 2. After brief fails (that's right, fails) in worlds 30+ I figure I should take this one serious and not disband it. If you know who I am, fantabulous, no need to give you my previous experience. However, if you don't know me, feel free to mail me and ask.

*notice* Everyone will be placed on the orriginal lists, but only 30ish players will be accepted.

DeletedUser

I suggest that you find a friend from .net the make him/her like your starting point.

DeletedUser

Oh, I already have 5 members lol. Just couldn't be bothered to post that! lol

Oh, btw -Rep because you want it :)

DeletedUser

I want rep :(
I give candy... *warning, you may need to enter my van before reciving the candy*

DeletedUser

... What kind of candy...

God damn spammers spamming my threads!!

But seriously...

What kind of candy?

DeletedUser489

Extra making a premade??

Lol he is a total noob. He wanted to kill me in w38. net by joining a premade called super nova. But unfortunately both supernova and Extra was flop. He also joined w39 kiwi. tribe. Kiwi. was most hyped premade tribe for w39 but it was flop and Extra was also flop over there. He is going quite normal in w1 uk server so Extra I suggest you to shut up and don't make anymore premades. Every tribe you join or every premade tribe or tribe you make is flop because you are a noob.

DeletedUser

Extra making a premade??

Lol he is a total noob. He wanted to kill me in w38. net by joining a premade called super nova. But unfortunately both supernova and Extra was flop. He also joined w39 kiwi. tribe. Kiwi. was most hyped premade tribe for w39 but it was flop and Extra was also flop over there. He is going quite normal in w1 uk server so Extra I suggest you to shut up and don't make anymore premades. Every tribe you join or every premade tribe or tribe you make is flop because you are a noob.

Khan, judging by your thread, i see your not very popular either so try not to make more enemies :)

DeletedUser

Extra making a premade??

Khan, you're so crap it's unbelievable. Extra's a pro. I have my sources.

DeletedUser489

I am now owned in w38.

The entire AOD tribe was in war with me. It was like 215 vs 1. Near me I cleared 17 members of AOD all by myself. But after that something like 40 members attacked me all together at same time and it was tough to fight with so many members all by myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Extra making a premade??

Khan,shut up.

You are the biggest noob I have seen in my Tw career.

You attempted to hype the failure of a "tribe" that you called mafia yet they did not make it to the top 10,now disbanded.

Your a failure as a player and as a leader.

DeletedUser

FML!!! KHAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU FOLLOW ME HERE!

And I quit world 38 because I have a w20, 17, and 6 account.. All of which are on borders of a world war. Hence my deletion of account. But seriously, why'd you come back? Did we not pick on you enough on .net? I thought you were finally sick of the ridecule and decided to stop posting.

I promise you though, if you flame me one more time, I will go and look up every stupid thing you posted and post it here. You are one of the most disliked players on .net and it's not about to end.

Ps. Wheres your follower Major Hansen.. he should be coming here soon.
Pps. When I joined world 38 I threatend Khan so he offered a me a PA and an alliance with my tribe and put me on his profile.

Edit - Who the hell has been + Repping him? (other then my Anti Extra followers)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FML!!! KHAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU FOLLOW ME HERE!

And I quit world 38 because I have a w20, 17, and 6 account.. All of which are on borders of a world war. Hence my deletion of account. But seriously, why'd you come back? Did we not pick on you enough on .net? I thought you were finally sick of the ridecule and decided to stop posting.

I promise you though, if you flame me one more time, I will go and look up every stupid thing you posted and post it here. You are one of the most disliked players on .net and it's not about to end.

Ps. Wheres your follower Major Hansen.. he should be coming here soon.
Pps. When I joined world 38 I threatend Khan so he offered a me a PA and an alliance with my tribe and put me on his profile.

Edit - Who the hell has been + Repping him? (other then my Anti Extra followers)

I am a proud Khan ExtraExtra follower.

And Extra,you sure your gonna go with this premade?
I have a spot for you in a good tribe.