Premium chalenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some might know me some might not. I played under the .uk under the name im posting, but i played .net under the name Ator and AtXu.

To cut the story short im not playing TW anymore yet i still have premuim points on my account, to be more exact i have 230 points. So here is what i had in mind 1st to noble to 10 villages gets 200 premium points (1 month premium) the player that gets nobled or has his village taken as the 10th gets 30 points (3 day premium).

The reason i didnt choose 1st to noble is quite simple its really not that hard to "rush" for the 1st one but to be able to do it more consistently is a different story.

Hope this makes things a bit more exciteing.

PS
To the moderator of W8, i have contacted the community manager to ask if it was ok to do this, but havent recieved the reply in over 1 month, so i decided to go thro with it.

Kind regards to all

Ator/AtXu/Perun

DeletedUser6726

good to see there is still some community spirit on this server

DeletedUser

I have created an account on w8, but will not play at all, so it will be up to the community to keep track.

DeletedUser

Make sure this is all right with mods first. IIRC on .net giving premium as a reward for attacking people wasn't allowed.

DeletedUser

But he isnt giving pp to attack a particular player .. as it could hit anyone..

DeletedUser

Yea, but it directly causes an attack on someone. Thats why competitions on who got the highest ODA increases were banned too. Again, thats .net. Things could be different here.

DeletedUser

How about the person who gets nobled the most in this world gets something too? I am going for that award...I think I can manage it too :D

DeletedUser

Well if you look at the World start information thread, Tracey is also giving away PP, so if you are correct Frewpp then the TW staff are in violation aswell.

PS I havent made this thread to get anyone nobled, to target any particular player or any other silly remark that anyone might have. The fact of the matter is that i have PP that im not going to use up and thought that a challenge of sorts would make it interesting. If you read my initial post you saw that i havent recieved a reply from the staff. However if i am in violation i will remove my offer, until then it stands as stated.

Kind Regards to all

DeletedUser

Yea, but it directly causes an attack on someone. Thats why competitions on who got the highest ODA increases were banned too. Again, thats .net. Things could be different here.

Ok if you will, would you care to explain how my offer targets directly on someone? How is this any different than any other nobling apart form that he could get PP aswell as the person being nobled?

DeletedUser

It doesn't target anyone in particular. It does provide incentive to noble where someone might not have ordinarily nobled. Then again, don't take my word for it. I'm just going by .net precedent. It may be different here.

DeletedUser

It doesn't target anyone in particular. It does provide incentive to noble where someone might not have ordinarily nobled. Then again, don't take my word for it. I'm just going by .net precedent. It may be different here.

First of all if this is an über competitive server at the most there will be top 20 players contending for PP, so if you think that any of the really good players will noble a 500 pt village just to get PP i think you will find that no real player would be stupid enough to do such a thing.
The reason is simply that there will be enough juicy 2k+ targets around his/hers area to begin with, plundering some for resources leaving some to grow into fat tasty targets to noble further on. Now i dont know your gaming history, for all i know you could be playing since beta, but your forum posts and gaming mentality does not reflect that.

Now before you post a responce, dont take my post as a personal dis or anything of the sorts, but please realise that i know what i am talking about as i was in a couple of top tribes (Halp!, PoE..later known as Puffin, Visine, OPUS....) and played alongside with some of the best players on TW.

Kind regards

DeletedUser4

[tt]Im sorry but this is against the rules so NOT allowed[/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.