Premium Features that you would like to see......

DeletedUser4

[tt]Im looking for ideas from you for new one off premium features that you would like to see brought into the game

for instance ~

Name change pay xxx premium points to perm change account name​
[/tt]

DeletedUser9006

Pay to secure a tribe name. So anyone else using the name on other worlds has to change it to something else.

500-1000pp a year.

<3

DeletedUser

by one off, what do you mean, like the BTR type features, or literally one use?

DeletedUser3371

I imagine a number of peeps would pay extra for an extra large COA ..... there could even be a sliding scale of sizes depending on how big you wanted it to be ... or even an extra large forum Avi :icon_wink: ..... there are a lot who would like to be able to edit their forum profile like that I'm sure.

DeletedUser

[tt]Im looking for ideas from you for new one off premium features that you would like to see brought into the game

for instance ~

Name change pay xxx premium points to perm change account name​
[/tt]

Please ping my mobile with a text, in the event of an incoming attack, or the event of a support request from fellow tribe members, i woud be happy to pay £1.99 a month for this.

DeletedUser5582

account manager does this BUT is a good idea as is noticeable with iPhone folk that you sneak attack and almost immediately they come online!

makes me (almost) want to have a flash phone myself!

DeletedUser3371

Please ping my mobile with a text, in the event of an incoming attack, or the event of a support request from fellow tribe members, i woud be happy to pay £1.99 a month for this.

I'm not so sure I would like to see that happen as it would have a massive impact on game play .... my take on it is that is for 1 off's and features that could be added outside those of the normal pp remit ... mind you .... I might pay 1.99 so somebody I don't like get a text message per incomming attack just before I start spamming him with a few thousand fakes :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

account manager does this BUT is a good idea as is noticeable with iPhone folk that you sneak attack and almost immediately they come online!

makes me (almost) want to have a flash phone myself!

Jo, you are just a flasher, why u got that pic of a cat, i bet u are so pretty in rl, lol, sorry for spamming tracey :) :p

DeletedUser269

Option to restart, ( if you already used your restart and don't want to wait 14 days) or if you have more then 1 village.

To move you location, would only work with 1 village early on in a world.

DeletedUser5582

paying for an enhanced avatar or siggy would appeal to some (not sure of the impact it would have on the speed of loading forum pages though)

Again ditto for having an enhanced tribal COA and tribal homepage as would stimulate folks creativity too.

I would not be keen on being able to pay extra to get quicker building times ingame though as this is an obvious one to have.

For the externals maybe pay to have an extra suite of emotions though no doubt clever IT folk know how to do this already but animated ones might liven up some PnP posts?

DeletedUser

A speed round of your own settings ... or a closed speed round for a set group of players only

DeletedUser3371

Option to restart, ( if you already used your restart and don't want to wait 14 days) or if you have more then 1 village.

To move you location, would only work with 1 village early on in a world.

Would not like to see this happen with more than 1 village but if you have only 1 villa, I would def. like this option ... I'm probably too tight to use it but many of our 'personalities' will only stick around if they get a great start ... and whatever else, they do hold sway over a lot of the rest that stick with a world ... there could even be a limitless number of re-starts with a rising cost per move.

A speed round of your own settings ... or a closed speed round for a set group of players only
^^^ I dream of this day ... when you can have that immediate re-match when some 1 gets called out, a week long game for your pre-made before you start a new world or whatever. This will be teh start of a whole new era for TW

DeletedUser269

Would not like to see this happen with more than 1 village but if you have only 1 villa, I would def. like this option ... I'm probably too tight to use it but many of our 'personalities' will only stick around if they get a great start ... and whatever else, they do hold sway over a lot of the rest that stick with a world ... there could even be a limitless number of re-starts with a rising cost per move.

People can easily get themselves in a tricky position once they got there 2nd village, getting catted/ farmed. But they lost that option to restart since they nobled.

DeletedUser

Instant recruit feature using 1 pp per 100 village slots up to a maximum of 50pp per village in any one go.

DeletedUser

I'd pay extra premium to be able to change an account name. For instance, if I left a world, and came back and took over an account, it would be good to be able to change the name to my original account.

DeletedUser

So basically if you can afford it pay for an advantage....do me a favour.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Premium

I think we pay for enough already, premium points should be for premium only

DeletedUser4

[tt]Non game related ie changing account names.... [/tt]