Premium Points

DeletedUser69

ok...my understanding is that if you got pp on .net you cannot transfer it to .co.uk (i am gona try it in a second). so...is here anyone who wishes to swap and giv me 5 or 10 points on .co.uk and i will give it back to them on .net

if you interested the quickest way to get hold of me will be IGM. or post here if ya lazy n i will try remember to look sometime

cheers

DeletedUser

ok...my understanding is that if you got pp on .net you cannot transfer it to .co.uk (i am gona try it in a second). so...is here anyone who wishes to swap and giv me 5 or 10 points on .co.uk and i will give it back to them on .net

if you interested the quickest way to get hold of me will be IGM. or post here if ya lazy n i will try remember to look sometime

cheers

I do doubt someone would be willing to do this as above poster said, how can somebody trust you ?

The best thing you could/should do is just buy premium for .UK and support this version of the server :)

DeletedUser

If you want to use me as an escrow that could work. Send it to an account of mine I specify and once both have sent, then I would send to the other person's name on proper server.

Hmm we could maybe turn this into a dedicated swap thread as I know there are many people that have loads of premium on .net that they would want to get rid of now that they want to focus over here.

DeletedUser

That would be a nice thing to do.
Perhaps make a new post in Announcements though ;)

DeletedUser69

i will happily use TWStaff as a middle man. i would also send the pp to them first if middle man was not possible as there is public record here of agreement and the log aswell as evidence...

DeletedUser

If the are mods envovled I would sort an agreement with you.

DeletedUser360

I think it would be so funny if you just got scammed by TW staff and they use the prem points to noble you on another world (or pay someone to noble you with PP) but yeh I suppose te staff are the only ones you can trust but if they did betray you try sending a support ticket.

DeletedUser

It would be kind of idiotic for one of the staff to actually try to scam somebody as inno has all staff members' addresses on file.

DeletedUser

haha that would be so funny thou Lol, a message from pp saying uve been owned.