promise tribe ??

DeletedUser

What are your tribe have a future in this world I would say mine lol

! FIRE!

DeletedUser2154

why not eh, mine ....let me get back to you when i remember what it is

DeletedUser8385

im sorry but.... what? if this is a tribal advertisement its in the wrong section, if its not... not to be offencive but you may want to touch up on some english before posting on a forum that only allows it.

from what i can decipher you think your tribe has a future in the world? so what is this a random statement? you sir have confused me.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

im sorry but.... what? if this is a tribal advertisement its in the wrong section, if its not... not to be offencive but you may want to touch up on some english before posting on a forum that only allows it.

from what i can decipher you think your tribe has a future in the world? so what is this a random statement? you sir have confused me.

:icon_eek:

You know its pretty simple what he's asking, I speak english and can undertand it, and so could the dude that posted below him.

What tribe's look promising in the world......................:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

sorry for English I'm not very good I'm french I use a translator to speak his Meechan10 thank you exactly what his tribe are promising in this world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can also tell exactly what is being said :?

I think STD! will be top 20 soon. Defo rank 1 in the K.

DeletedUser

WON will be near the top without a doubt. in this world and the k

DeletedUser8385

at the moment? not much, and isnt pixel in that k? to lazy to check but 8 members half of them worth anything, with a limit of 15 total?