Promising tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6623

Since 'uk10 top 21 opinions' thread was a big fail :lol: Here is a proper thread for discussing which tribes have the real potential.

Nibble seem to think they are a promising tribe... :icon_rolleyes:
Lets see who else agrees.. noone *cough* :icon_wink:

I think ispy and noname are two good candidates for promising tribes.

What do you think?

discuss.

DeletedUser9536

Let's not waste time and wait till we reach nobles to discuss this...you can't tell what tribes are promising without knowing every single villages' locations, knowing each players past experience and relations with other players. I think the other thread proved that no-one knows enough about w10 to make a backed-up comment

DeletedUser6623

err.. only the spanish folk who raided uk forums dont know anyones past experience and stuff.

Hence they can leave the commenting to uk's. k?

p.s-
perhaps a "Promising Tribes" thread would be more appropriate right now rather than a Top 20 (21?) thread when the rankings fluctuate daily, if not hourly.

kthxbai :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Undoubtedly, this will deviate into a discussion on the premades, but such is life, as they tend to be the most "well known" and as such, in the eyes of many, the most promising.

My views:

NoName: Definitely - without any doubt - the tribe with the best *individual* players. That much cannot really be disputed. They have a pretty decent spread too. However, there are two problems (potentially) that one could foresee for this tribe - leadership and boredom. Most of us know a lot of the players in this tribe, and I think we can all agree (even they themselves would agree) that sticking around isn't exactly a habit for the vast majority of them. Obviously, should this happen, the tribe would be in trouble. Secondly, leadership. I don't think the "feelings" that Nauz and Kriegs have for each other are exactly the worlds best kept secret, so it should certainly be interesting to see whether they are able to work together effectively, or whether they will essentially implode. The only potential problem I see that could really stunt this tribe is their position being in the same area as CoDeD, another tribe I feel to be quite promising.

(It's also interesting to note that while I was writing this someone left NoName to join CoDeD in K44.)

CoDeD: Led by Ruffus, and that's all I really know about it. I felt they were somewhat promising but my views have dropped rather dramatically since Ruffus restarted - in another part of the world, as far away from NoName as he can possibly get. How am I expected to believe this tribe has any real chance of success if their own leader runs away from them? It'll be interesting to see, though, how things play out between CoDeD and NoName.

FOOD: Led by HumanInDisguise in an area that is (mainly) uncontested - as in, I can't see any tribes that would be anything much above decent there, yet. The tribe, though, is quite small and this could present a problem, especially early on, should diplomacy not be handled correctly. If this tribe survives until nobles and a bit past that, though, I would say they would have quite a good chance of success on this world.

DOGS: Know a few people in this tribe and they have a pretty decent spread. The competition in their area would most likely come from Fleeto (another premade). From what I know of this tribe and the few in it I do know, though, they could do quite well should they decide to stick it out on this world.

O.O: Know very little about this tribe apart from the fact that it's a remake of the same tribe on another UK world. They have a pretty decent spread though and if they play their cards right, could do quite well. Although, certainly, in my view, the weakest of the promising tribes in my list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7967

This should be interesting. I do agree with MonsieurMark though, this is a tad early ;)

DeletedUser9536

err.. only the spanish folk who raided uk forums dont know anyones past experience and stuff.

Hence they can leave the commenting to uk's. k?

p.s-

kthxbai :icon_wink:

A lot of players use aliases, do you know all of them?
And I disagree with a mod, what's your point?

DeletedUser6623

@ shlomzi- well written out and reasoned post :) altho people in noname will be staying cuz we all want the smexy title :3

@monsieurmark- yess i know aliases cuz i keep upto date with tings :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It is very soon to discuss this, but do not forget the tribes Select,-DST-and-SVS-are a group of good players.

DeletedUser6623

err... no we plan to forget them actually :lol:

family tribes = fail. <-- Any half decent player knows this logic :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I spent maybe two seconds looking at select before I decided I don't care to much about them. They appear to be a family tribe and this to me are bound to fail :3

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think as the title suggests you can discuss "promising" tribes at this early stage... as it's about what they might achieve not what they have already achieved...

There are a number of tribes mostly mentioned above that have a fair spread of good leaders and experienced good players so it does look promising for this world and hopefully won't turn into a one tribe domination like UK9 did from a very early stage...

As for the Spanish.. just because no one knows them and there are a lot of them.. it doesn't mean they are noobs.. they may be good competition and bring some much needed life onto the uk world...

As it "promising" tribes I obviously can't mention Nibble...

Looks like it could be a very fun world.. I almost wish I was playing it properly...

DeletedUser

As for the Spanish.. just because no one knows them and there are a lot of them.. it doesn't mean they are noobs.. they may be good competition and bring some much needed life onto the uk world...

There is a bit of everything, as elsewhere, or they are not all good nor all about noobs, and the balance will go, we will stay the most active and good, everything will be in course of time.

Sorry for my English: D

DeletedUser

Could someone explain how the UK servers got so much spanish attention recently? not that I dislike it, I mean hey a fuller world=more farms.

I'm just trying to get what caused it? :3

DeletedUser

Could someone explain how the UK servers got so much spanish attention recently? not that I dislike it, I mean hey a fuller world=more farms.

I'm just trying to get what caused it? :3

Is a public serve :)

PD: Brandine... i like your avatar :)

DeletedUser6623

no. Only reason we fail at football is cuz everyone spends too much time on TW.

Henceforth... we will own them :icon_cool:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
There is a bit of everything, as elsewhere, or they are not all good nor all about noobs, and the balance will go, we will stay the most active and good, everything will be in course of time.

Sorry for my English: D

Is Almeida in your tribe? If not, go ask him whether you're likely to dominate a tribe that I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.