Promising tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sent Aug 30, 2011 11:21:08
The tribe The Four Horsemen War has declared war on tribe NoName!

War name: The Alliance

Declaration:
Time to take out the trash ;)

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

Says it all...

DeletedUser

Anyone got a garbage bag big enough to fit both them and their academy in it?

Depends if we have the use of a industrial sized food processor :icon_razz: Could fit them in to a large bin bag then...

DeletedUser

This is really disappointing. After numerous warnings in this thread, quite a few of you all blatantly ignored Jo. This world has started, spam and off-topic posts are not allowed, unless they are in the Tavern/MSG forums. We have had some players from other servers come to try out our unique world settings here and its quite embarrassing to see some of yall mocking them due to their spelling and grammar...for that I personally apologize to our guests on behalf of some of the childish posters we have. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinions, if you don't agree with someone's comment, you can respectably disprove it. To see posters disrespecting their fellow TW'ers is quite disheartening. This is a game folks. A GAME! Now since this thread seems like it has met its end, and considering most of yall quite deliberately ignored her warnings, this thread will be closed, and now Jo and myself will be watching this worlds forum :icon_evil:.

Be warned guys and gals...I'm am not a happy camper right now. Mainly due to how our .uk regular posters are representing us and their attitudes towards our guests from other servers. The hammer will coming out to play :icon_twisted:.

Status
Not open for further replies.