Props to SLAP!

DeletedUser7179

Where oh where has little SLAP! gone?

SLAP! vs ~MYR round 2

2 ~MYR~ wins
2 SLAP! losses!

SLAP! formally known as the speed bump tribe... they get in the way and slow you down but you can still pass right over them!

DeletedUser

Where oh where has little SLAP! gone?

SLAP! vs ~MYR round 2

2 ~MYR~ wins
2 SLAP! losses!

SLAP! formally known as the speed bump tribe... they get in the way and slow you down but you can still pass right over them!

Well played dude.

Never dorget that you keep accusing us of mass recruiting but today was a nice 3v4 so GG WP.

DeletedUser

I spilled water on my keyboard half way into the match and had to go to town to buy a new one! xD

DeletedUser7179

Well played dude.

Never dorget that you keep accusing us of mass recruiting but today was a nice 3v4 so GG WP.

6v4 yes.. the monkey tribe were clearly working with u and infact did as much damage to me as you guys did killing most of my LC

DeletedUser

You do your tribe absolutely no credit whatsoever :lol:
It's actually pretty funny.

DeletedUser7179

You do your tribe absolutely no credit whatsoever :lol:
It's actually pretty funny.

Yep I am no credit... what does that make u? Dominated by a nobody who is useless! Embarrassing!

DeletedUser7179

I really can't stand this kind of World domination! lol

Properties
Tribe name:Sounds Like a Plan!
Tag:SLAP!
Number of members:3
Points of the best 3 players75
Total points:75
Average points:25
Opponents defeated:153.247 (2.)
» Tribal file (external link)
» Manage map highlights
Members
4374_large
Description
World Domination.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Wasn't much of a good game. We were suicided on twice by speedy while the other three(Lionheart)(knall)(Somebody) could just barely pick up the pieces. Funny though.

surely he is confident enough for a 5v5 on masters now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Initial attack on Patris wasn't a suicide, it was thought through. I was willing to take the lc losses as he didn't build his wall. The half nuke suicide was on Grimlock as i spilled water on my keyboard and it broke, so i had to go into town and buy a new one. Brad was around so he troops whored def from mobile while I went.

Also, not in slap anymore as Matt kicked me for giving Pedro (who is now in SLAP) Duke privileges on a round we I co played as Necro.

DeletedUser

Yes you are :lol:

Started to sell resources after I overtook you? How pathetic. What was it you said to Patris when the world started "Any tribe harbouring SLAP! players will get destroyed?"

Now what noob?

I'll look forward to you getting rimmed and your entire tribe failing :)
So keep slithering down the rankings where you belong you sad excuse for a player. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LOL

You have 3 co-players, you play speed every day, you're on the forums every day!

That has to be the worst excuse of 2015 thus far. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a sad pathetic cowardly noob. Took the easy way out of quitting because, as usual I am outperforming you in everything.

- I am the better player
- Leader of the better tribe

You run and hide, despite boasting of how you'd destroy SLAP!

Go on Jobson, do one. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: