Pulling

DeletedUser5987

I have been searching for about and hour now and i cant seem to find anything on "pulling" members of your tribe, So my question is can you pull members of your tribe?

DeletedUser5987

sending resources to lower point players, so they get get their point/troop count...ect. up

DeletedUser

In order to send resources you need a Market. The amount of resources that can be sent depends on the amount of Merchants, which depends on the Market level.

DeletedUser

That is completely legal.

To send resources to someone else for no personal gain ?
I don't see why it wouldn't be.

There is no personal gain to be had in supporting someone or clearing another player for
them

DeletedUser5915

Pulling= Making out/getting off/snogging/kissing where i come from :p

And yes this is a widely used tactic for helping those who have been nobeled rebuild.

DeletedUser5987

i was just wondering because in other games its illegal. thank you to everyone that replied

DeletedUser2765

[ke]It is legal because it is a tribemate, and since this game is Tribal wars, helping your tribemates is helping yourself.

Now, using an inactive account to help a tribemate is illegal, and so long as you are not sacrificing your own account to help someone else, it is legal to do this.[/ke]

DeletedUser

what is NOT legal is to boost that account purely so you can noble them, if you're caught doing this then you can get a wrist slap

DeletedUser5915

^^ Pretty sure that is legal actually... thats basic tactics...

DeletedUser2765

[ke]No, that is illegal sourlife. >.> That is called pushing an account.[/ke]