Pure W1N Propaganda

DeletedUser1942

Wow, all these EX-players, who couldnt cut the mustard on world 1 coming back and slating W1N for doing what was needed to w1n.

Its true, LRAG are useless, the facts/stats show that.

T4H are an ok opponent, they will be a test as they do have decent players in there.

Sensible recruitment has put W1N in an extremely dominant position that it has been in most of the way through.

Im sure no one on world 1 wants it to go on for another two years - and W1N have made the correct measures in making sure it doesnt.

Until stats change against W1N - every decision that has been made is proving to be a correct one :)

DeletedUser10134

sure making sure you had over whelming odds
looks to me you got most off your stats from t4h players who had left

BTW reef your comic strips are child like and just unfunny

I must say am enjoying the harryblue ones

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a shame, fire-fly but I won't lose any sleep over that. People from different tribes seem to see the funny side but each to their own. It's good Harry's doing his too.

You obviously have trouble reading stats, then and seem intent on just trolling. There's a simple solution to that.

DeletedUser1942

sure making sure you had over whelming odds
looks to me you got most off your stats from t4h players who had left

BTW reef your comic strips are child like and just unfunny

I must say am enjoying the harryblue ones

The odds are in our favour - but we still have to do the business, and are.

If T4H players are being kicked/leaving - then that makes no difference to us, they are villages we will take.

Think you need to lighten up, and comment on things that concern you :lol:

DeletedUser2961

Lrag are pants ........ stats

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,104
Side 2: 1,040
Difference: 6,064

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63,433,139
Side 2: 9,721,639
Difference: 53,711,500

chart

DeletedUser2961

Obviously, as you just troll, you might have forgotten the "Anti W1N Alliance", a collective of tribes that outweighed W1N. All a vague memory now.
Lrag could have seriously caused us a problem, had they fought properly, but only a few discovered the ATTACK button, likewise if some had discovered the SUPPORT button too. Their stats looked worse when they recruited Orc (who incidentally they were fighting previously and AK ~ sound familiar?):icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Have heard from a few ex F.P.B players that W1N took cows in because they knew they could not fight T4H ALONE.
Instead of using hearsay why not have a look at the maps, we had several top 10 players who simply had no frontline unless we warred T4H. Taking in Cows was the best way to stop these accounts going stale and quitting through boredom and thus turning those bright blue T4H dots red.

DeletedUser10134

Obviously, as you just troll, you might have forgotten the "Anti W1N Alliance", a collective of tribes that outweighed W1N. All a vague memory now.
Lrag could have seriously caused us a problem, had they fought properly, but only a few discovered the ATTACK button, likewise if some had discovered the SUPPORT button too. Their stats looked worse when they recruited Orc (who incidentally they were fighting previously and AK ~ sound familiar?):icon_rolleyes:

See you are W1NS hot air mascot!
Very little substance hides behind the big boys

And again if W1N dont like comments they call people trolls
These forums are for all views - not just w1n spin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

All views within reason. :icon_rolleyes:

If someones talking nowt but drivel (as you are), then it needs to be pointed out.
Your on a downer where W1Ns concerned, and nothing you come up with can hide the fact W1N are and will dominate this world. :lol:

DeletedUser10134

All views within reason. :icon_rolleyes:

If someones talking nowt but drivel (as you are), then it needs to be pointed out.
Your on a downer where W1Ns concerned, and nothing you come up with can hide the fact W1N are and will dominate this world. :lol:

The mighty can still fall

W1N have talked drivel for the last two years

DeletedUser1942

True say, W1N could fall - however, it wont be another tribe that causes it, there isnt another tribe that can cause it :lol:

Most of the things W1N have said has been the truth - no one has been able to refute it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser2961

Lmao, your idea of very little substance is facts, just you don't like them.
I certainly don't hide behind anyone and don't hide full stop.

DeletedUser6603

The simple fact is, W1N have done what every tribe would do in their position - make the decisions and calls that benefit them the most. You cant criticise a tribe for wanting to win, and do it as quick as they possibly can. This world still has a lot of fighting left in it, and I cant blame them one little bit for making a decision that perhaps brought the finishing line a little nearer for them. We (KnK) have only been going on W7 for 10 months, and already were desperate to get to the end and the world won as quickly as possible, so I dread to think how keen the W1N leadership are to get to the end!

DeletedUser

Any you are?

Nobody that's who you are.

Your talking out of your rear end sunshine, go back to playing Sim City somewhere instead of flapping your gums here about matters you have no clue on.

I think these guys who appear on the forums and claim W1N are going to lose fall or are not very good because we recruited some players are being paid to come here to talk poo poo, it's the only reason I can think of that would cause them to come here and talk nonsense.

Btw, for harry blue....

I like the strip but you are just a Kilroy Mark II that can use StripCreator. Many Thanks.

DeletedUser

and you are does it matter lol
ive seen more propaganda than a labour party conference on here
recruiting/merging do what you can to w1n too true everyone got to w1n speed up the end doubt it along time left yet................bordom will kill more players than any tribe will.
fpb/cows a wall suggests couldnt w1n so recruit again cant knock it id do the same if we wasnt beating them.
batten down the hatches lads lets see who gives up 1st cause i got a feeling we still will be here for some time