Question of the Day....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
In vain attempt to try and liven up this dead dead dead forum a little I thought I would bring you:

Question of the Day

A new thread where the great and good of the TW community (and the noobs like me...) can discuss the burning issues of the day....

Each day (or when I can be bothered) I'll post the question of the day.. and all you have to do, is post your answer, comment on an early answer or just generally way in with an opinion....

Don't be shy now... I know most on the great TW forum don't like to post their own opinions...

So here goes:

Question 1: How does a family tribe with two tribes in the top 5 lose a village to a single player with no D, a weak nuke and only two nobles even though the said tribe had 5 tribe mates within the 20x20 of the attacked player?

As it's the first day.. you get two questions:

Questions 2: Why are people queuing for petrol.. again?...

To start this thread off with a bang there is an Golden Envelope answer (listeners to fighting talk will know where I stole this idea from)... anyone that posts the Golden Envelope answer (i.e. the answer written down and currently hidden in the Golden Envelope) will win.. wait for it... 10 PP... probably...

As a clue the Golden Envelope answer is the same for both questions...

Enjoy!!!

DeletedUser3312

because said player is a pro and is used to having so many players fear and attack him at startup he knows exactly what to do in those situations?

we're talking about silentwarior right?

DeletedUser

Rehab lost a vill to uk.pro. Answer why? maybe there all O for there first village? Or the player gifted him the vill as he was active.

answer to second question is, the end of the world is coming and the gov are trying to divert our attention away from somethink going on lol.

DeletedUser3312

Rehab lost a vill to uk.pro. Answer why? maybe there all O for there first village? Or the player gifted him the vill as he was active.

Certainly not gifted.
WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 21:26
Want to talk and solve this?
as i know you well mate. . . We enemies!why not change that?why all this?
just join us!
any other option you got?

.uk pro on 15.04. at 21:28
You do not know me well at all.

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 21:32
Exactly!
why not we get to know each other?
we only played on speed and i was with lionheart and you hated me for that for some reason?
i like you lion heart and zubatios as best speed players!
wat should we do as i want to play along side you guys:(

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 21:39
Join us!
or leave the world^^

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 21:40
Just take care of your self he he he he :)

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 21:41
Someday we can play speed together?

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 21:47
:)
cheers mate best of luck?
btw who you nobling?

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 21:53
Who will you noble?

.uk pro on 15.04. at 22:57
Your troop count is awful son.

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 23:00
Wa son?????
well yea it is:(
just bein points as i'm safe^^
so you goin to back time?

WATS MY NAME??? on 15.04. at 23:05
So wats up?
common talk to me. . . . Your boring -_-

.uk pro on 16.04. at 02:29
talk too much

.uk pro on 16.04. at 23:00
unblocked

WATS MY NAME??? on 16.04. at 23:18
K i'm sorry:) btw you got lots of troops:) inspired me. . . Now making or goin to 2k axes soon:) thanks. . . So would you like to own this area together and stuff? Any ideas and stuff?

WATS MY NAME??? on 16.04. at 23:22
Wats ur plans and stuff as i know you got a noble

.uk pro on 16.04. at 23:42
I have no nobles, minting coins

WATS MY NAME??? on 16.04. at 23:51
Well getting a train then:) cool :) . . . Don't come for me i'm scared. . . I can't snipe or back time;) if you send or try with noble me , i'm 5 hours out so total time 40 or 50 hours:) btw i'm your fan and like you alot:)

WATS MY NAME??? on 16.04. at 23:52
Can i be on your profile - your awesome:) :p

WATS MY NAME??? on 16.04. at 23:53
:)

.uk pro on 16.04. at 23:58
How's the faf rehab alliance?

WATS MY NAME??? on 17.04. at 00:03
Well not good. . . We are warring them:) guess who is winning? Just guess:) do you like me- :)

.uk pro on 17.04. at 00:16
dude please?

How many of my SLAP! players do you think are in rehab? xD

WATS MY NAME??? on 17.04. at 00:20
Lol spies:) dirty game:) bad boy! So wats up?

Certainly not all off either:
poorcoordination.jpg

I dun blame them for 110-1 ing me, I would in the same situation :)

Oh and if you dun know, they're allied with FAF

DeletedUser

Question 1: How does a family tribe with two tribes in the top 5 lose a village to a single player with no D, a weak nuke and only two nobles even though the said tribe had 5 tribe mates within the 20x20 of the attacked player?

My Question, How is that a guy with 4 co players has less troops than someone playing solo? Something wrong there, I even lost 1k axe at the start and still out troop him,...Totally baffled!

And is it normal to give away your tribemates troops? Or yours? Forget if your actually a co player or not, think i remember seeing you inside uk.pro's mouth when you was...well...behind him.

DeletedUser

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up matty LoL.

ally in FAF?? i thought they where ally with Devour lol oh wait they shared a forum with devour also ;0

rehab have so many friends early doors.

DeletedUser3312

My Question, How is that a guy with 4 co players has less troops than someone playing solo? Something wrong there, I even lost 1k axe at the start and still out troop him,...Totally baffled!

And is it normal to give away your tribemates troops? Or yours? Forget if your actually a co player or not, think i remember seeing you inside uk.pro's mouth when you was...well...behind him.

WATS MY NAME??? today at 12:33
Meh

100ms to dodge

Shall be tricky young one :)

Regards

[player]Four Seasons[/player]

.uk pro today at 12:41
to snipe you mean, young one :)

Come back when you can snipe nub.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up matty LoL.

ally in FAF?? i thought they where ally with Devour lol oh wait they shared a forum with devour also ;0

rehab have so many friends early doors.

Pathetic really.

Can't believe they invited that Four seasons noob too, everywhere I look he fails. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8105

Answer 1:

Because they have like 3,maybe 5 decent players,others are just bad.
I'm really surprised they weren't able to stack WMN,because it was pretty obvious that ukp will try to noble him.
Oh..and that fake spam method deosn't work.

DeletedUser

Answer 1:

Because they have like 3,maybe 5 decent players,others are just bad.
I'm really surprised they weren't able to stack WMN,because it was pretty obvious that ukp will try to noble him.
Oh..and that fake spam method deosn't work.
yeah it's been obvious for like 2 weeks, so much fail

DeletedUser

Come back when you can snipe nub.

Pathetic really.

Can't believe they invited that Four seasons noob too, everywhere I look he fails. :lol:

Started 4 days later than you...and have more troops...
Rimmed the so called best player on speed....
Prob hauled more than you, and im solo....you have 4!!!! WoW!
Dont come at me with fail when you have 4 co players....Play solo then see who fails

Cant be that much of a fail to Beat the So called best, Amiright??

I think your still bitter

Maturity goes along way, you will realize this when you hit puberty...

DeletedUser8105

Dont come at me with fail when you have 4 co players....Play solo then see who fails

Coplaying means playing the account is less time-consuming,everyone can get a co if they want,whereas not everyone can be online the whole time.
That is your choice, it's allowed so people are going to do it so you're going to have to deal with it.

DeletedUser3473

Answer 1: because the commies are on strike :icon_biggrin:

Answer 2: because the commies are on strike :mad:

DeletedUser3312

Started 4 days later than you...and have more troops...
Rimmed the so called best player on speed....
Prob hauled more than you, and im solo....you have 4!!!! WoW!

Cant be that much of a fail to Beat the So called best, Amiright??

I think your still bitter

Maturity goes along way, you will realize this when you hit puberty...

[09/04/2012 22:39:34] Matt: Hi michael.fisk9! I’d like to add you on Skype. Matt/ uk pro
[10/04/2012 15:26:49] Four Seasons: Four Seasons has shared contact details with King Matt.
[10/04/2012 16:23:15] Matt: what you want mike?
[10/04/2012 16:23:41] Four Seasons: smooth over our differances
[10/04/2012 16:23:56] Matt: to what end?
[10/04/2012 16:24:11] Four Seasons: let bygons be bygons or wahtever the saying is
[10/04/2012 16:24:25] Matt: Why would I want that?
[10/04/2012 16:24:31] Four Seasons: why wouldnt you want that
[10/04/2012 16:24:40] Matt: I like how things are.
[10/04/2012 16:24:57] Four Seasons: you like how things are?
[10/04/2012 16:25:25] Matt: isn't that what I just said?
[10/04/2012 16:26:07] Four Seasons: i believe thats what you just said, but doesnt give me any inidication as to wht the problem was in the first place, or as to why we can't resolve this
[10/04/2012 16:26:31] Matt: Why do you want to resolve this?
[10/04/2012 16:27:08] Four Seasons: cos i dont get why was at each others throats in the first place
[10/04/2012 16:27:15] Four Seasons: (worry)
[10/04/2012 16:27:49] Matt: Me n my cos are wondering, are you doin this to try and recruit me? :D
[10/04/2012 16:28:05] Four Seasons: No
[10/04/2012 16:28:11] Four Seasons: Yes
[10/04/2012 16:28:13] Four Seasons: and No
[10/04/2012 16:28:36] Four Seasons: just dont see the point in us squabbling over spilt milk
[10/04/2012 16:29:37] Matt: I'll consider your offer.
[10/04/2012 16:30:19] Four Seasons: i know your a good player, and i know you have a huge ego, :) but doesnt mean i have no respect for you
[10/04/2012 16:30:37] Four Seasons: we need people like you in the game :p
[10/04/2012 16:35:59] Four Seasons: so yeah, i am sorry if i was out of line in the past

So you no longer wannah be fwends :lol:

TROLOL. When you actually beat me, you can brag about it little noob who can't snipe.

DeletedUser

Coplaying means playing the account is less time-consuming,everyone can get a co if they want,whereas not everyone can be online the whole time.
That is your choice, it's allowed so people are going to do it so you're going to have to deal with it.

Gotta agree with this. CO-players are a part of the game, whether you like it or not. Don't need one? Grand. Got four? Grand. If you feel you're at a disadvantage because you're playing solo, either get a co-player or act like a man and stop complaining. You ruin the good of playing solo against these dramatic odds by telling us about it.

DeletedUser

I wasn't complaining o_O

And we can be friends

In all honesty, you just need to stop talking out of your arse for once

And please dont make me drag stats of the Only speed world i played this year,

Which involved me, and a member off SHAC from classic, Beating you and your cronies :)

TROLOLOLOL!

ughhhh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3473

You ruin the good of playing solo against these dramatic odds by telling us about it.

Can't agree with that, it's only by telling ppl about it that you get to feel good.

Agree that Co-ing is part of the game, but so is moaning and so is flaming the moaners.

On the downside of co-ing, I keep hearing stories of co-players not communicating and cocking things up so it's not all positive.

PS. were my answers right? as we seem to have gone way off topic!