Question :P

DeletedUser

Now we have holidays...

A great time to meet friends or do anything else...
why then come a round from monday to friday, I think
its rubbish and I wold wish me, that there will be any short rounds
at this time...

Could we meet halfway?

-Sky*

*Sorry for my bad english :p

DeletedUser

During the holidays is also when people have a lot more free time, for example, those who would normally go to school during the weekday, couldn't normally play long rounds, so they are giving them the chance to do so.
Yes a lot of people may now be busier during the holidays, but shorter rounds are still happening over the weekends anyway, so there's a mix between the two.

DeletedUser3312

I'd prefer short rounds and maybe 2 day rounds during the hols tbh. I mean it is christmas... Only the scrooges like Exceptional performance .net players play then.

DeletedUser

I didnt played a whole round here in .co.uk...
and I would do this inshort rounds...

could we make a poll?

DeletedUser

yeah, ima pop :D

I had more points than you

I had moretroops then you, I had no premium,

and you blab me...

my account partner only spyed... (u do the same 2 times after NAP and I appoogized...)

he writes you, that he forgot it, and you read it...

you attacked us and we are writing with you...

So all in all:
damn snitch and im glad when I can play vs. you next time!

My first speedround here and derectly snitched :(

DeletedUser

You had more points and troops and you still lost because you are not skilled? You had academy way before we did, so the 512 points boost kind of helped you, no? :icon_rolleyes:

I am matty's account partner and the one that simply outplayed you like a noob. You tried to scout me so I simply gave you a warning. Next thing I know is a noble coming :D you asked for a backtime my friend :? Oh and I am happy to give you a 1v1 especially on a speed with added barbs

DeletedUser

yeah, Im not skilled right, I forgot...

I didnt expect that you will attack me!

We had a nap

ok, I have no premium, but I'm looking foword to next time we meet us snitch :D

DeletedUser

Yet you had the first real attack as far as I am concerned, so wait I didn't snitch you noob. I didn't get told about the NAP so it might have exsisted between matt and you cos you were scared, but I backtimed your ass as easy as pie :D

DeletedUser

You had the first real attack, I ca give you sreenshots if you want...

@Aethon: Its not a trick, it only shows that he cant win without anything like this...

DeletedUser

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha. What damage did I cause with that attack? First REAL attack would be catting down/ nobling, others are just randomly thrown around troops. You sent the first noble, I backtimed, you quit.

Sore looser eh?

DeletedUser

Idiot. Dont you see it was a trick?

Okay, ignoring the random person's comment...:icon_confused:

It was a bit obvious Matt would never have a NAP, i played the account for an hour, a little while before these supposed attacks.
You'd been messaging him, but i think you may have misunderstood.

Matt would never make a NAP because only pr0s hug during speed rounds, and he's a noob. :lol:

DeletedUser

You had more points and troops and you still lost because you are not skilled? You had academy way before we did, so the 512 points boost kind of helped you, no? :icon_rolleyes:

I am matty's account partner and the one that simply outplayed you like a noob. You tried to scout me so I simply gave you a warning. Next thing I know is a noble coming :D you asked for a backtime my friend :? Oh and I am happy to give you a 1v1 especially on a speed with added barbs

Well done? No-one cares to be honest. In future Sky, wait until you have a train before you attempt to rim someone :) You obviously outgrew them ;D

DeletedUser

Ok matty, see you next round

but back to the Question...

The round is authoritative...

plsend the round and start a new one...

DeletedUser

They're not going to end a round that several people are still playing, just because you're bored and want a new one.
:icon_neutral: