Question :P

DeletedUser

Isn't there?
There are still several people with nobles and troops i'm presuming, and One4allkillers isn't that good of a player...

DeletedUser

Isn't there?
There are still several people with nobles and troops i'm presuming, and One4allkillers isn't that good of a player...

Unfortunately I am Shak.3.eL he tricked me into joining his tribe and me beening stupid I didn't read the round information. Anyways I am not playing seriously. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser3312

Oh Sky *lol*

Nah... The NAP was to stop your pretty terrible attacks on me. I was planning to noble you, so I didn't want to backtime and pwn you at 2k points because who would I noble then?

- Your troop count was pretty bad.
- You were massively point-whoring
- All other players were avoiding you because of your point-whore rank.

What better noble target then you? eh?

So yeah.. The NAP was only there until I had nobles.

My bad for not telling Frank - But hey-ho lesson learnt. You're the idiot for coming at him with a noble... One noble. You'd need to make around seven trips to finish us, and that in itself is around 20 mins. So what made you think you could actually take us is beyond me. A terrible, terrible attempt. Then you come on here moaning? Looking for some sort of sympathy from the speed community? WTH? Get outtah 'ere.

I'm sorry to say that our account did get pwned through spots of inactivity from my-self and Frank. Was just an unlucky few hours that nobody was on the account... Still, we managed to pwn our attackers.

So yeah see yah next round Sky.
Shall we has an NAP? ^_^

P.S. (Just read this)
yeah, ima pop :D

I had more points than you

I had moretroops then you, I had no premium,

and you blab me...

- Looks like you got *popped*
- Meh maybe... But nobody was on the account. I had the Rank.1 spot for most of the time I was playing.
- Nah... You had 1k axe and 500 Lc. When you scouted you saw my 400 swords and spears.. Not the 1.5k axe and 800 Lc (Many thx to excep)
- Wth is a blab?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my troop count was bad in the beginning, but later it was much more then yours...

and my points too snitch ;)

DeletedUser3312

my troop count was bad in the beginning, but later it was much more then yours...

and my points too snitch ;)

No... I saw the back time. They were still bad.
Why do you keep calling me a snitch, lol?

DeletedUser

Stop talking you noobs! Come on Wait untill the next speed infact how about you come over to .Net where the big boys play? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Stop talking you noobs! Come on Wait untill the next speed infact how about you come over to .Net where the big boys play? :icon_razz:

We'll be there for the bash, don't you worry :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Presumably you don't include yourself in that category? :icon_wink:

And the .net skill isn't as high as it once was... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

But you are still there... :icon_neutral:

Speed Ranking #879 36 hrs of 300x

50 Shak.3.eL NULL 605 1

Speed Ranking #877 10-hour cluster

8 Shak.3.eL NULL 47.286 6

Speed Ranking #876 1 week of constant nobles

1 Shak.3.eL Online 925.167 174

Speed Ranking #875 10 hours of 400x

4 Shak.3.eL NULL 167.972 19

Speed Ranking #873 6-hour bash, no nobling

1 Shak.3.eL ~BV~ 12.130 1

The list goes on, with coming in the top 3 on one of them.
And for some reason you maxed out your vill on a bash round... :lol:

DeletedUser

back 2 the question again o.o

the best player has 325.000 and
the best player that isnt in his tribe has 1.500...

DeletedUser

hahaha i send 300 LC and 100 spear at the top guys 002 ville and in it he had 200 spears 300 swrods and 50 HC :D

he is not a troops player i guess this round he got luckey

DeletedUser8761

I hope with all this noise I will see you all on the battle field.
And yes, Alphaking has finally said something in the forums rather then just watching you all waffle.

DeletedUser

I hope with all this noise I will see you all on the battle field.
And yes, Alphaking has finally said something in the forums rather then just watching you all waffle.

Alpha! My old friend from UK4 buddy, how are you doing? Yeah you will fail. The rank 2 is barely decent :/ nearly got outplayed by a player 10x smaller :lol: (I was that small due to 6 hours later)