Question - Timing and lag

DeletedUser

So I get to the stage where I need to time a clearing attack + 5noble attacks on the same villiage in the same second from 3 seperate villiage?

I figure I can use an attack planner to get the leaving times from all different villiages depending on troops...

The real problem I have and always have when trying to snipe a tight train or send my own very good train is getting the lag right... How do people tend to do this? If its practice what is the best way to do this in trial form?

Also 2 attacks come from the same villiage, is it simply having the two attack confirmation screens open in seperate tabs and just try and click them quick enough to get in the same second?

Any help or information greatly appreciated or if anyone is aware of an existing guide on these points please let me know :)

DeletedUser5582

you can do no better than Cheeseasaurus guide to lag which is around but have found a copy here

am sure if you pm him he will give you the correct link but all his guides are excellent so hope this helps.

Knowing your lag is the best way to know when to click to snipe/time attacks correctly

DeletedUser

Thanks people, very usefull!

My multi vill train ended up being a 5 second train (even I could snipe that!) but I hope the guys asleep as it lands at 6.30 am....

Couple of other questions.. I use firefox, is Opera really much better at sending multi-attacks from the same vil, as it takes nearly a second plus lag to switch bookmarks and click ok between attacks for me on firefox?

Also I get a small lag on my server clock currently when doing lots of stuff, just about to buy a new laptop with 6gb of ram but a slowish AMD duel processor, should this help stop that?

Thanks in advance for anymore help, hopefully it helps others as well :)

DeletedUser5582

Thanks people, very usefull!

My multi vill train ended up being a 5 second train (even I could snipe that!) but I hope the guys asleep as it lands at 6.30 am....

Couple of other questions.. I use firefox, is Opera really much better at sending multi-attacks from the same vil, as it takes nearly a second plus lag to switch bookmarks and click ok between attacks for me on firefox?

Also I get a small lag on my server clock currently when doing lots of stuff, just about to buy a new laptop with 6gb of ram but a slowish AMD duel processor, should this help stop that?

Thanks in advance for anymore help, hopefully it helps others as well :)

No idea on the lag as that is techy stuff so am clueless.

On Firefox am sure there is a guide lurking somewhere but had a (very) quick look and found this for sending trains

with firefox all normal internet conections send attacks with 100ms

just open the pages. make all attaks but do not press ok
now put firefox in offline mode and click all ok button
take out the offline mode
in one of the pages click to refresh all pages
and now just click as faster u can to confirm.....
u only need to press ur mouse in confirm allways at the same place and page schwith alone

On which browser is best for TW again am not techy enough to say but I use Opera and find it simple to use, quick and easy to bookmark so would suggest download it and try it.

No reason for you not to use Firefox for your normal IT use and Opera for TW?

Hope that helps