Quick Question

DeletedUser

I have just taken a barb village but in some of the buildings i have this message .
Building requirements needed are no longer fulfilled
Can anyone shed some light on what this means please .
thanks in advance

Stomper

DeletedUser

Before you can build/upgrade some buildings, you have to have others at a given level first. What is it you are trying to build or upgrade?

DeletedUser

Barracks / stable / workshop .
Maybe once i get my smithy up , still in process
Thanks for the speedy reply again .
Stomper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As this village is outside my church area and my belief is a dash , is it worth building a church .
Stomper

DeletedUser

A level 1 church is indeed worth it for now. Move it to a better location as soon as possible though.

DeletedUser

I assume this picture is allowed , if i were to put up another church , would anyone recomend the village just to the left of the top left corner of white box if not where would you suggest. Does your second church give a bigger area .
Thanks in advance
Stomper

myarea-2.jpg

DeletedUser4599

personally i think you should consider nobling a village between your current 2 and moving your first church, building a new church is costly in res' and farm space
unless all those yellow dots are your villages, then building a new church is needed
yes your 2nd church CAN give a bigger radius, but it has 3 levels of upgrading, level 1 is the same radius as your first church (i think)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry , i meant to say , all the yellow villages are mine . The one in the middle of the blue zone is my main village .

DeletedUser

Second church actually has small influence area than first church, so I think you'd be needing more than one if you want most your vills coverd.

DeletedUser

So not worth it then unless im going into big battles . Or taking out tribes .:icon_sad:

DeletedUser14

Firstly why would you noble those villages and not build a church in one straight away, you may have a few new incomings tonight from the lucky guy that sees your villages are wide open.

And when you build another church it starts with a smaller radius than the first church, at level 2 it has the same radius as the first church and at level 3 its bigger.

DeletedUser4599

sorry, i edited my post a few times lol. yes minifreak is right, you will need a new church.
i didnt know a new church was smaller, thats pretty harsh!

DeletedUser1508

A fully upgraded second church has a range of 8 squares. I think you should a village in the one you suggested, unless you want to noble a new village just to be a church village.

DeletedUser

Wow , super fast answers tonight . I have been swithering for ages on this issue , i have taken the advice on board and am of to the architects .
Cheers guys .

DeletedUser1508

Wow , super fast answers tonight . I have been swithering for ages on this issue , i have taken the advice on board and am of to the architects .
Cheers guys .

Lol yeah, really fast. Eight replies in five minutes :icon_eek:

And yeah, just to make sure you know, a church village is not much good for anything else due to the huge population cost involved in constructing it. Therefore it is probably best to make it a defensive village. Also, try to keep its points level with your other villages so that it is not recognizable. Many players will target your church village with catapaults if they know which one it is...

DeletedUser

Church

Dear all,

I have a First Church and the area of influence covers 6 of my vills. 1 of my vills is outside the area of influence.
a) Do all those 6 vills have the extra attack and defence power provided by the First Church or do each vill need its own church to benefit?

DeletedUser

No. All the villages in radius will receive the Attack and Defence bonus.

The one outside radius however, will not.