Quiting tribalwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I got grounded irl for a few days ago for swearing alot at them because I got angry over a personal matter between me and them. They also found my little stash of alcohol, and thus, I got grounded. I am still grounded atm, and not allowed out, but I am allowed on the PC.

During the past few days of being ground I have come to realise how much I do not miss this game, at all. So in them few days I am quitting the Tyne34 and all other tribalwars accounts.

I wouldn't say this is a perm quit, as I have become addicted to the sociablity of this website and forum room. Plus I do enjoy this game when you have a close knit bond of players you can relate and laugh with. Sadly, I did not get the time to bond with any of the W1N members, other than Adellion, who I original met off UK4.

It has been a blast, and i'll probably return to tribalwars probably after the summer. I'll let you know when :icon_wink:

I do not consider myself a great player nor somebody who exceptional skill. Little did you know I cannot even send 1 second trains properly!

So until then, bye! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.