Quitting a World

DeletedUser7321

Right lots of threads have gone well off topic due to me quitting W16 please do not post about me on any other thread.

Quitting

Rage Quit = sending all your troops to kill some ones game on your way out

Deleting = hitting delete

Standard Internal = pass the sit let the tribe use your troops to help in fights as they noble you.

Inactive = just stop logging in

longhorn quit = Killing your troops on your self for flags then restarting on rim as made friends you want to keep talking to.

All the above are ways of quitting a world sorry if the last one was not on your radar but its a way of quitting now please get the forums back on track.

Slag me off or have banter with me in game or on this thread but hell i will be around on w16 till the end of the world or till i can not restart any more, not every one plays to win worlds some play for the fun and respect there tribe so let them crack on no matter what RL sends there way.

I work between 8hrs (min) and 14hrs (max) 5 out of 7 days a week and play solo so in my opinion i did the best i could for A.F.A hate me all you want for it i do not care (much).

NO info on any one i talk to will be passed on as some of TC already know as tolled them nothing about my old tribe, same as i never passed on info i know about TC players to A.F.A, Spays are scum of the TW world.

Please keep the forums updated with war facts as not got time to sit and look at stats.

Peace and respect to all on world.

Regards
Michael A.K.A Longhorn™ professional quitter

DeletedUser

Correction The forums went off topic due to you crying over being internal nobled.. And tried making it look like it was your tribe that was in the wrong and played dirty yet the screen shots that have been posted in the previous thread showed the real liar.

Also why have you put Tm in your name like someone cares about you or would want the name "Long Horn" No one cares about you no one speaks of you so please stop with the "I'm pro get like me" act when your skill level is diabolical especially after what you told me about after nobling 6 villages you stop farming... I couldn't even take you serious for that.

I don't think anyone cares you have told us all already you was quitting the game was it really necessary for you to literally describe your whole life event to us like you had something to prove or to get your point across.. No need to prove anything to anyone and there was no need for a thread you say to us let's get back on topic yet you have basically made a thread based on you literally saying "Pay Longhorn yet more attention" shut up quit crying crack on with the game quit the threads and have fun Ty bye

"I'm not a hater or trying to be a douche I'm just expressing my honest opinion and it's a valid one at that"

DeletedUser12756

Correction The forums went off topic due to you crying over being internal nobled.. And tried making it look like it was your tribe that was in the wrong and played dirty yet the screen shots that have been posted in the previous thread showed the real liar.

Also why have you put Tm in your name like someone cares about you or would want the name "Long Horn" No one cares about you no one speaks of you so please stop with the "I'm pro get like me" act when your skill level is diabolical especially after what you told me about after nobling 6 villages you stop farming... I couldn't even take you serious for that.

I don't think anyone cares you have told us all already you was quitting the game was it really necessary for you to literally describe your whole life event to us like you had something to prove or to get your point across.. No need to prove anything to anyone and there was no need for a thread you say to us let's get back on topic yet you have basically made a thread based on you literally saying "Pay Longhorn yet more attention" shut up quit crying crack on with the game quit the threads and have fun Ty bye

"I'm not a hater or trying to be a douche I'm just expressing my honest opinion and it's a valid one at that"

If thats what you really think, then why are you giving him the attention and provoking a reply??