Rank 1 Race

Nauzhror

Reaction score
here we go a prime example of whats good for a moderator is not ok for the rest of us...name calling and abuse,,tisk tisk, where is thargoran with his selective infraction finger ohhhh thats right, you his pet hey lol...

Ingame insults are quite within the rules. Surely you know this by now.

Comparing you nobling nothing but tribemates to that of a maggot eating the dead flesh off a carcass is just that, an ingame comparison.

check it out bwahahaha, ''i nuked it then hit delete'' bahaha listen to his dribble would you pwahahaha..ohh ''i suicided my troops'' all the same old excuses we hear every time from those who failed and left..nice one nauz..

Not an excuse.

Statistical proof.

jukes blurpa 0111 (543|450) K45 7,017 Fuzzy Bunny [1MAN] Deaths headless Horsemen [-TV-] 2009-11-06 09:46:01
Barbarian village (526|436) K45 5,707 Fuzzy Bunny [1MAN] benofthebenbens [Enzyme] 2009-11-04 22:11:50
MAULLO (515|451) K45 4,929 Fuzzy Bunny [1MAN] GlobalNoble [Enzyme] 2009-11-04 10:49:33
Revlotion (518|446) K45 5,071 Fuzzy Bunny [1MAN] mkelly157 [Enzyme] 2009-11-02 21:30:26
DOGS - 0057 (514|437) K45 8,042 Fuzzy Bunny [1MAN] J S L [Enzyme] 2009-11-02 05:29:00

The first T-V conquer came after Enzyme took four villages and you realized the account was inactive. In fact it came four days later, you even waited several days to ensure the account was inactive after it was being internalled.

Based on your logic that me quitting W2 makes me a poor player would also mean that The Nobbler was better than you because he's still on the world and you're not, no?

Oh, and please, you of all people to whine about other people being insulting is unreal.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

another statement strewn with inconsistencies and full of osh gosh as usual in these forums. and yes my selective memory includes the usual sob stories you hear when a player of nauz caliber hits a brick wall and fails. make no mistake, mine and deadmax organized op on fuzzybunny was his downfall, not the petty excuse your trying to con everyone with...because there always is an excuse, never a ''well played boys''. so lighten up dude...your too tense hey lol.

as for you adellion, is that all you have got as a reply to the fact you just got owned in another thread..grow up little boy/girl whatever you are.

LOCO DIABLO
i jumped almost 500 ranks in 24 hrs FYI, there is one player in my 20x20 slightly bigger than myself at the present time while waiting for server update,,and i can assure you he has way less troops than i do..you have no idea what your talking about, or i would bother with your lame attempt to flame bait me..
Adellion isn't a great start-up player, he is pretty shocking. Now 500 ranks in 24 hours is pity at where you are at, when I started 2 days late on uk6, I was top 20 at 1k points stage and that's at speed 2, so speed 1 it would be like starting 4 days late. And uk7 can show why I am better than you, I managed to climb 7 ranks in the top 20 whilst being on the account and now I have 5-6th most hauled on the world :icon_rolleyes:

not only are you now throwing the insults when you have stated its not intelligent, but you have now shown that you are a poster boy for the xmas grinch...well done adellion. now go find someone else to focus your angry man issues on because i couldnt give a rats bum about you or your over inflated ego on parade around here ok cupcake.
You keep insulting people, and never their TW ability... Adellion is known to be one of the intelligent posters, he has provided facts and proof as to why you are a terrible player with awful ego.

off ya go now.....BOOT.

Answers in bold

DeletedUser

anyone who knows me, anyone who knows Adellion, knows he is a late game player :icon_rolleyes: knows i only started the account to take a look at the 7.0 update so did Abdo, and he is rank 3 :icon_redface:, so nice one making an fool out of yourself again adellion, you definitely are rank 1 at doing that today lol'zzz and FYI, i hung around for one reason and one reason only, to get to cats and pwn I was here to lead a rank 1 tribe with his help :icon_wink: someone close to me who has a mouth not much different to yours, a real jackass lets be honest here. so....little boy, your taunts have no substance anymore...go away now. your 10 seconds are up :lol:

Answers in bold

DeletedUser

Just my 2 cents (or pennies as most of us are Brits :icon_rolleyes:).

If you guys want to moan and bitch at each other about this, that's fine. However, why don't you just wait a few months and let war stats do the talking?

I know I'm going to be biased as one of the members of Tutor but it seems to me that Nauz has a huge amount of start-up skill and dedication (ofc I don't know this as I haven't looked inside his village). He farms like an insane... farmer for lack of a better word :icon_redface:. He has HC. If he really is a noob at mid/end game as you seem to claim he is, thats what the tribe is for - teaching him how to play (not that he seems to need it).

tldr? Stop flaming, accept that Nauz is currently rank 1 and prepare yourself to prove your war stats.

Oh and for people wondering who I am, I am one of the people responsible for Ade still playing the game :icon_cry:. (I helped him get out of .net W14 K27 and into K24 by letting him noble one of my villas).
Sorry for causing all this suffering :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

here we go a prime example of whats good for a moderator is not ok for the rest of us...name calling and abuse,,tisk tisk, where is thargoran with his selective infraction finger ohhhh thats right, you his pet hey lol...

as stated, excuses from egos are what we expect, shall, i call for a few players that were involved to come here and back up my claims ?? because that will be very easy to do...

check it out bwahahaha, ''i nuked it then hit delete'' bahaha listen to his dribble would you pwahahaha..ohh ''i suicided my troops'' all the same old excuses we hear every time from those who failed and left..nice one nauz..

ohh sorry you had to resort to insults and abuse to make yourself feel better dude, its a shame really !

Insults related to TribalWars are not infractable. I've been insulting you these last few posts, but you deserve it.

Go and get your lying chums to try and back you up; no one will believe you. The only way to back your argument is with statistics, as highlighted by Nauzhror's statistics above. I'm not supporting his argument because he is him, I'm supporting his argument because I took a look at his proof, and it made sense. As a pose to your loud-mouthing, which is all hot air.

Don't criticise people because they insult you when you do the same. If you can't take the heat from people, don't insult people in the first place.

DeletedUser

No more posting off topic. Repeat offenders risk being banned.

DeletedUser

Nauz, do you think you could make it to rank 1 without being in a tribe?

DeletedUser

Yes, a tribe has nothing to do with being rank 1. In most cases, it helps to not be in one unless you make a family tribe mad.

DeletedUser

Yes, a tribe has nothing to do with being rank 1. In most cases, it helps to not be in one unless you make a family tribe mad.

Yes, or if the tribe has decent leadership to gives all their players room to farm by not recruiting players close to each other or whatnot.

But yes, a tribe has little influence on whether a player is rank 1 or not. To highlight; TuToR have not helped Nauzhror in any way to attain rank 1. That was his own doing.

DeletedUser

Yes, or if the tribe has decent leadership to gives all their players room to farm by not recruiting players close to each other or whatnot.

But yes, a tribe has little influence on whether a player is rank 1 or not. To highlight; TuToR have not helped Nauzhror in any way to attain rank 1. That was his own doing.

I beg to differ, Nauzhror has relied heavily on myself and Cory for the duration of this world; he'd be no where near the top twenty without us and our support. /joking

DeletedUser

But without a tribe I am sure he would be more vunerable to attacks than he is now considering the tutor has some of the best players.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz, do you think you could make it to rank 1 without being in a tribe?

Yes. Easily. Only benefit of a tribe at this stage is to have a forum to chat in to pass time and make the game more 'fun'.

I beg to differ, Nauzhror has relied heavily on myself and Cory for the duration of this world; he'd be no where near the top twenty without us and our support. /joking

Quit trolling.

Your co-player sat me once, for a very short duration, and was asked to just spend resources when my troops returned to prevent overflow but that he needn't do any farming. And when I say very short, I mean very short:

Account sitter Start End
Temporary on 17.12.2010 at 02:55 on 17.12.2010 at 05:16

Only time Tyranny has been account sat the whole world. Was for just over two hours on my birthday while I was having dinner.

But without a tribe I am sure he would be more vunerable to attacks than he is now considering the tutor has some of the best players.

Playing with a 90% defense startup. If everyone in my 15x15 attacked me one after the other they still wouldn't clear me. Not checked recently, but simmed 500 lc and 2,000 axes hitting me about a week ago because a tribemate asked if I thought my defense could kill their offense, and in the sim they died with ease even with me more than doubling their actual axe count when simming.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What Nauz doesn't know is I convinced his villagers to rebel and noble themselves, therefor making Nauz's vill barbarian. =)

DeletedUser

Quit trolling.

Your co-player sat me once, for a very short duration, and was asked to just spend resources when my troops returned to prevent overflow but that he needn't do any farming. And when I say very short, I mean very short:

Account sitter Start End
Temporary on 17.12.2010 at 02:55 on 17.12.2010 at 05:16

Only time Tyranny has been account sat the whole world. Was for just over two hours on my birthday while I was having dinner.

I disagree with you Nauzhror, it's pretty clear to TuToR and the world that the only reason you are rank 1 at the moment is because Cory sat you. Without Cory, you'd probably only be a farm for some unknown player who decided to clear you in the early morning of the 17th of December.

DeletedUser

Cory obviously made a speech with his awesome accent which caused nauz's villagers to haul x2 of the res in villages. :3