Rank The No1 Tribes In The Continent

DeletedUser682

Maybe your writing Blood off too early, plus most of you take the game too seriously, enjoy yourselfs instead of being bitchy all the time

DeletedUser

Maybe your writing Blood off too early, plus most of you take the game too seriously, enjoy yourselfs instead of being bitchy all the time

lol what wla said was not in any way being bitchy just means Blood should do a bit more checking into players befor inviting them:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser682

Well my recruiter has his orders on how to do things, and I cba to double check him, so I'll trust him that he does what I ask, and everything I read in this forum is mainly bitchy, not just about Blood but any tribe *sarcasm*except the great OT and Sexy! of course *sarcasm*

DeletedUser

Well my recruiter has his orders on how to do things, and I cba to double check him, so I'll trust him that he does what I ask, and everything I read in this forum is mainly bitchy, not just about Blood but any tribe *sarcasm*except the great OT and Sexy! of course *sarcasm*

Ahhh you think this is bitchy? :)

Wait until we are 2 years into it!

DeletedUser

I would agree that we were writing you off before we started farming about 60% of your members and before we got scout reports on about 80%. Now it's based less on speculation and more on evidence.

DeletedUser

Blood got disbanded a few minutes back, another one bites the dust

DeletedUser

So looks like, OT are the current rank 1 tribe in K55 now.

Unless Shadow now recruit all of Ex-Blood aswell.

DeletedUser

Blood got disbanded a few minutes back, another one bites the dust
I take full credit. :icon_biggrin:

Bangers: I can't see that happening. My best guess is that Shadow will take a few of the bigger ones, but the rest will probably form a new tribe or join the 3rd or 4th place tribe. I think more highly of Shadow than to mass recruit unskilled players.

DeletedUser

Bangers: I can't see that happening. My best guess is that Shadow will take a few of the bigger ones, but the rest will probably form a new tribe or join the 3rd or 4th place tribe. I think more highly of Shadow than to mass recruit unskilled players.

Nah, I'm thinking Shadow will realize how close they just got to rank 1 in the K, and recruit a few more. Then when OT gets back up, they will recruit a few more...

DeletedUser

Bangers: I can't see that happening. My best guess is that Shadow will take a few of the bigger ones, but the rest will probably form a new tribe or join the 3rd or 4th place tribe. *sarcasm*I think more highly of Shadow than to mass recruit unskilled players.*sarcasm*

Fixed for you mate :D

DeletedUser

Fixed for you mate :D

You really do dislike us dont you lol.
We arent aiming for ranking's, we really couldnt care less if we are number 1,2 or 3, aslong as we have a decent active tribe we will do just fine.

DeletedUser

You really do dislike us dont you lol.
We arent aiming for ranking's, we really couldnt care less if we are number 1,2 or 3, aslong as we have a decent active tribe we will do just fine.

Well said,it's the tribe's that can go the distance not just a one hit wonder,just look at blood and many more big tribe's.

DeletedUser

BHB are in my continent they are looking pretty good they have alot of members may stay put at that spot for a while.
The only other tribes iv'e really heard about are Blood and smurfs both will do well

DeletedUser

BHB are in my continent they are looking pretty good they have alot of members may stay put at that spot for a while.
The only other tribes iv'e really heard about are Blood and smurfs both will do well

+1 for you sir, BHB happens to be my tribe :icon_biggrin: